DCS: P-51D Mustang Coming in 2012

Wags

Any news, updates? When is this coming?

I think EB posted in another thread that a general announcement about where ED is at on the current projects is due "soon". Until then please debate amongst yourselves about the meaning of the word "soon". It will probably help pass the time until the announcement.

Nate

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New terrain!!! PLEASSEE!!!!

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

I think EB posted in another thread that a general announcement about where ED is at on the current projects is due "soon". Until then please debate amongst yourselves about the meaning of the word "soon". It will probably help pass the time until the announcement.

Nate

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1431729&postcount=47

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

Patience!!! PLEASSEE!!!! ;)

If ED would release a reasonably detailed terrain (close to UTX) for Europe or the USA I would pay upward of £200 for it!!

Intel i7 6700k, Asus GTX1070, 16gb DDR4 @ 3200mhz, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Rudder Pedals, Samsung Evo 850 SSD @ 500GB * 2, TrackIR 5 and 27" monitor running at 2560 * 1440, Windows 10.

Oh dear, you know what's gonna happen right, now you've said that :megalol:

I'll regret it but reluctantly buy.. :D Long time no speak - hope all is well!

• Like 1

• ED Team

You know you're going to have to edit that post when I edit my sig right? ;)

Anyway, back on topic. Making a promo for a World war 2 era aircraft will be interesting! I'll see what I can cook up. :)

You know you're going to have to edit that post when I edit my sig right? ;)

Anyway, back on topic. Making a promo for a World war 2 era aircraft will be interesting! I'll see what I can cook up. :)

Same here...looking forward to your video..:thumbup:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

Nate

Okay, but EB's post spoke of 'shortly', not soon. So, you native speakers out there, what's the meaning of the word shortly versus the word soon? And what time range can be considered as reasonable under 'shortly' in the world of software development? I hope it's not the famous 'two weeks, be shure'!*

:)

MAC

* Oleg Maddox, IL2 Productions

In "Valve Time" units of measure.

"Shortly" is 6 months.

"Soon" is 2 months.

actually it´s not. From the definition shortly and soon are technically the same, but other descriptions...but all the discussions are senseless since at the End ED is the one who decides how much time either "shortly" or "soon" will take...

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective