Spitfire IX in 1.5.8 - Page 4 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-06-2017, 02:33 PM   #31
saburo_cz

Reputation power: 5
saburo_cz will become famous soon enoughsaburo_cz will become famous soon enoughsaburo_cz will become famous soon enough

No, Spitfire still does not have any bombs or drop-tanks.

UK-type bombs and drop-tanks for Spitfire are not in A/B list of equipment
Old 12-06-2017, 03:27 PM   #32
DD_Fenrir

Reputation power: 8
DD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the roughDD_Fenrir is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Saburo.

Bugger.

So enticingly close....
DD_Fenrir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:47 PM   #33
71st_AH Rob

Reputation power: 4
71st_AH Rob will become famous soon enough71st_AH Rob will become famous soon enough

More specifically, the Spitfire has no hardpoints yet to load.

Training for Sabre Pilots
http://1-fighter-otu.enjin.com/

http://www.il2aceshigh.com/
71st_AH Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 06:23 PM   #34
zionid

Reputation power: 11
zionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nicezionid is just really nice

Not implemented yet as far as I know.
zionid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:18 PM   #35
Charly_Owl

Reputation power: 25
Charly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to allCharly_Owl is a name known to all

I gotta say, the Spitfire sounds much better now than when I last flew it. Great job on the sound design!
Charly_Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:37 AM   #36
Weegie

Reputation power: 6
Weegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the roughWeegie is a jewel in the rough

Does sound very good although I wish Black Hat (I can't remember what he posts here as) would release his sound pack...........it's awesome and I'd gladly pay for it as an add on

On the rudder I noticed I need a lot more trim at takeoff now before I had the trim to "R" in Rudder now I'm at "O" in port. When I first tried it out at first I was getting horrid wing dips to the left.

I don't know if it's my imagination but I'm also finding landing a little different too. I wouldn't say harder but I have add to alter my style a little to get acceptable landings without visits to the spray shop.
Weegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #37
BuzZoo

Reputation power: 0
BuzZoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weegie View Post
I don't know if it's my imagination but I'm also finding landing a little different too. I wouldn't say harder but I have add to alter my style a little to get acceptable landings without visits to the spray shop.
Ah, so it's not just me. I swear it's even trickier to land now. If one wheel touches first even by a whisker it really bounces sideways. I've had to go back to the drawing board but I think I'm getting the hang of it again after a frustrating couple of nights.
BuzZoo is offline   Reply With Quote