Dcs 2.0.1

pulf

Its alot more smoother and less stutter for 4k users and have gained a few frames also +1

This is fact and I do believe their is a new low level terrain texture also when you are flying über low or maybe I just noticed it but what ever it looks awesome at 4K

Intel 8700k @5ghz, 32gb ram, 1080ti, Rift S

I review january 29 newsletter, I suppose dynamic shadow and lightning was part of updated features on DCS: W engine as deferred lighting (more light sources).

that update include the new enhanced explosions. And wait to 1.5.3. I see in the 2.0.1 directory ship enhanced trails.

The wags newsletter post.

DCS World 2.0 in 2016 will offer new clouds and weather effects; improved HDR; deferred lighting (more light sources); new FLIR system; an improved Air Traffic Control (ATC) system; enhanced explosions, over-wing vapor, and rain on canopy; procedural grass and vegetation; improved multiplayer with dedicated server support; a new Air Combat Generator with enhanced user control of air-to-air generated missions; new custom overlays option for the Mission Editor, and a new Virtual Reality (VR) tab in Options which will improve the DCS World experience in VR.

Can someone test mist (fog) / afterburner on 2.0.1 if someone has change?

Edited by Silver_Dragon