DCS: MIG-21 Giveaway - Yes!

Devrim

So I was saving some orphans and nuns from a burning building when I happened to glance down at my smartphone and came across this give-a-way. My first thought was... Wow, the Mig-21... The only DCS Aircraft I don't own, hmmm, that would be a real nice addition to my DCS collection. Then it dawned on me that it was Christmas and perhaps the orphans would like to have a mig-21, especially since they were now homeless.

All joking aside. I think what you and others are doing is really cool, and wanted to say that your efforts are appreciated. Besides, when you said jokes were welcome, I couldn't help myself.

And Merry Christmas.

Edited by HawgDawg4Life
Forgot to say Merry Christmas

HawgDawg4life of MSFlights.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Duck walks into a bar and asks for a beer, the barman, astounded shouts out

"holy shit a talking duck!"

the duck, having heard this before sits down and explains his life story, how he was bred in a science lab, taught to speak and then when the lab was shut down he was cast out into the world on his own.

The Barman, clearly amazed says

"you should join the circus, it'd be just the job for you!"

the duck, confused replies

"why would the circus need a plasterer?"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why yes, I did just crash...

Duck walks into a bar and asks for a beer, the barman, astounded shouts out

"holy shit a talking duck!"

the duck, having heard this before sits down and explains his life story, how he was bred in a science lab, taught to speak and then when the lab was shut down he was cast out into the world on his own.

The Barman, clearly amazed says

"you should join the circus, it'd be just the job for you!"

the duck, confused replies

"why would the circus need a plasterer?"

Come on mate, my dad told me that one, and I'm 42.

Oh yeah, and count me in please.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

I want another chance!

Ireland's worst air disaster occured early this morning when a two-seater Cessna plane crashed into a cemetary. Rescue workers say they have already uncovered over 500 bodies and expect the number the rise.

Pick me, pick me, pick me....

I believe in :santa:

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]

For a MiG-21 I'll give it a try :D

Here it goes:

A young man walks in a a drugstore and ask for a condom.

The pharmacist says the condoms come in packs of 3, 9 or 12 and asks which the young man wants.

"Well," he said, "I've been seeing this girl for a while and she's really hot. I want the condoms because I think tonight's "the" night. We're having dinner with her parents, and then we're going out. And I've got a feeling I'm gonna get lucky after that. Once she's had me, she'll want me all the time, so you'd better give me the 12 pack."

The young man makes his purchase and leaves.

Later that evening, he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parent's. He asks if he might give the blessing, and they agree. He begins the prayer, but continues praying for several minutes.

The girl leans over and says, "You never told me that you were such a religious person." He leans over to her and whispers, "You never told me that your father is a pharmacist." :doh:

Edited by dekiplav
  • Like 1

Hey Devrim

Thanks for bringing the beast out of the hangar!

I really hope you didn't forget the cockpit-freshner or that gift will have little value ;)

little-trees1.jpg

Good luck and merry xmas everyone!

(I already own one those superb Fishbeds, so don't bother adding me to the list)

• Like 1

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I'd love to get my hands on the legendary MiG, so I can simulate the experiences a MiG pilot has been writing in his book (Including buzzing an open-air cinema and trying to guess the actors. No joke, it did happen)

Все буде добре