Track IR and 3x big screens trouble

I'm having trouble getting my TrackIR the way I want it.

I have 3x 32" TV screens at 1920x1080 resolution....and it's great.

I have NOT set the Nvidia driver to make them all one monitor.

I have the LUA set up for three identical screens each with separate views.

5760x1080 aspect ratio 5.333333333

I use TrackIR software to set the Yaw to look behind me (180 degrees) when I look dead center at the left and right screens. so far so good. but then when i look up (while looking at the left or right monitor) the view rotates a bit instead of looking further up.....I mean it looks up a little, but not much. Same thing when I look down (when looking at the L/R screen)....it sort of just stalls and stays there. When I look forward at the center screen and look up it works just fine....I'm looking right above me. I guess I should try to figure out how to capture it on video.

Bottom line....it's really annoying when I'm in a dog fight and trying to look behind me and up.....it's just not putting the view where I want it. I tried working it ALL day and a bit annoyed so any tips would be appreciated....thanks.

ASUS Z87-PRO, I5-4690K OC to 4.5, 16gb G-Skill, ASUS GTX-970, 3x32" Samsung 1080p TVs, TrackIR 5, Cougar MFD, Logitech Extreme 3D, 250Gb Samsung SSD, 2 TB WD Black

I Turn off the roll axis. No more than 90 deg up or down. Yaw axis doesn't kick in until past looking at the side screens.

Edited by Thick8

Asus ROG C6H | AMD Ryzen 3600 @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte Aorus Waterforce WB 1080ti | 32Gb Crucial DDR4/3600 | 2Tb Intel NVMe drive | Samsung Odyssey+ VR | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek pedals | Custom geothermal cooling loop with a homemade 40' copper heat exchanger 35' in the ground

Thanks for the post. I tried turning off the roll. It's still the same. It's like when i look to the 135 degree and try to raise my head it just rolls. I can't really look up at about the 120 degree mark. Makes it really hard to see the bandits back there. I know in real life the seat probably blocks the view some. but i can do it with the mouse when TIR is paused.....annoying.

ASUS Z87-PRO, I5-4690K OC to 4.5, 16gb G-Skill, ASUS GTX-970, 3x32" Samsung 1080p TVs, TrackIR 5, Cougar MFD, Logitech Extreme 3D, 250Gb Samsung SSD, 2 TB WD Black

OK. It has to something to do with the game thinking I'm rotating my head based on the one front view only. When I look up, Track IR inputs a pitch up. then DCS is rotating all the views up as if i'm looking forward. Even if I'm looking at the left or right screen. Do most people use windowed mode, or use Geoforce to make the three into one large display? if so does this fix it?

again any tips appreciated.

I was having issues checking my six and looking up it would plunge the view into the seat. Anyways I had cured the problem with placement of the camera, it was to close and centered. I guess maybe the IR cone that it sent out was not big enough for the IR leds to be seen at certain times. I had to push camera back center it on the clip attached to the left side of my headset and the same height from the floor as the clip. I also had the proclip IR led were vertical in orientation, or horizontal to side my face. When in a dogfight and my views got weird cause I was thrashing about. I would check and the proclip was bumped and not straight. This fixed most of my problems. The distance i ended up from me was approx 3.5ft from the clip.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Brewnix,

It's not an issue of the T-IR losing visibility of the clip. I think it's that the left and right lua export views rotate based on the middle screen. When I lift my head while looking at the left or right screen it thinks i'm looking at the center screen....vs the left or right one so it raises the front screen....but this tilts the left and right screens versus just raising them.

my 3 screens are 32 inch. if i use one screen selection the video scene is stretched really bad. the aspect ratio is a problem that way.