Q1 2017 Update

Plenty of mossie interest here, but patiently waiting and looking forward to learning the P-40F in the mean time.

The hydraulics are interesting and in real life the pilot has to switch hands. I've tried to replicate that as much as possible if using the keyboard commands.

I just realized that Q1 2017 is coming to a close... I'm glad there was an update, but why was it called a "Q1" if it really was just the remnants of january and the whole of february...? Why a quarterly update, when the quarter was just 2/3rds in? Planning to expand the post in a few days or...

The curious case of VEAO spacetime :D

DCS Finland | SF squadron

Wow what a shame, especially as it would of fit right in for the Normandy map.

Hopefully this means that ED are working on a G6 :bye:

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Hopefully this means that ED are working on a G6 :bye:

Or they don't want VEAO to work on it.

• Like 2

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

The Bf 109 G-6 is on EDs list as a future AI plane for the DCS: World War II Assets Pack. Seems entirely plausible for me that they already plan for a full module release sometime further ahead.

Bear in mind this discussion took place over 3 years ago, well before the AI pack was even a dream and RRG were still doing it

Pman

Tbh anyone that makes a 190 or 109 model that actually flew over Normandy will clean up $$$$$$$$ :music_whistling:

So will anyone who makes a Harrier, Sea Harrier, Phantom F-4 II, Eurofighter Typhoon, F-16, AH-64 Apache, UH-60 Blackhawk, MH/OH-6 Little bird, etc.

:D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, very sorry to hear of your loss. Best wishes to you and your family.

Techlabs Chameleon Watercooled Gaming PC - Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.7GHz : Samsung 950 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 500 gig SSD, Seagate 1TB 7200RPM Drive : MSI GeForce GTX 1080 "Founders Edition" 8192MB : 800W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply : 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz : Occulus Rift S : TM Warthog : MFG Crosswind V2 : Win 10 64. PointCTRL.