Who among you wants an F-16 for DCS - Petition here!

WildBillKelsoe

Who among you wants an F-16 for DCS - Petition here!  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who among you wants an F-16 for DCS - Petition here!

Petition for Eagle Dynamics to consider developing an F-16 for DCS World

Dear Eagle Dynamics,

I would love to see a full fidelity simulation of the F-16 (preferably the ... variant) Falcon. This is to deliver my voice to you. Now I understand that sometimes, aircrafts may have confidential info that must not be represented outside the military, but seeing the need for a multi-role fighter in DCS, and the fact that the F-16 is already inside DCS World in the form of an AI craft, it would mean alot to me if Eagle Dynamics would consider developing an F-16 for DCS World on par with A-10C's fidelity and AFM.

Sincerely,

WBK

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

The poll is bad.

Of course I would welcome the F-16 to the DCS word. But I would rather have F/A-18 or F-15E.

It's like asking if you want 100 bucks. Of course you do.

Then add some terms to those 100 bucks and you might change mind.

And for your info, the next multirole module coming from ED to DCS is the F/A-18C in case you didn't know :)

F-16 should come fastest :P It is the one of the greatest multirole planes. Very famous, so ED's marketing should see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ on the corner...

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

As much as I want F-16 too, I think this poll will change absolutely nothing. Please understand, that no matter how much we want something, time and resources are still the most importnant thing in process. EDGE is in the works, F-18, Dora, AFMs, tons of bugfixes and new features... if they had a time to do F-16, they would have already started.

I remember Wags saying in one of the updates something about F-16 not being in schedule right now, so I guess they're aware of our desires but simply not able to deliver at the moment. I agree about F-16 being simply golden mine due to its popularity and versatility, but I'm afraid all we can do now is to wait and hope.

Is it just me or the F-16 is still the old model?

Current Flight Rig

i7 4960X @ 4.6Ghz

ASUS Rampage IV Formula

G.SKILL TridentX 2400Mhz 32GB DDR3

Crucial 1TB MX300 SSD

MSI Gaming X 1080Ti

Samsung 55" JS8000 SUHD 4K

Windows 10 x64

TrackIR 5, Warthog HOTAS

Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Custom Akers-Barnes, MkI eyeball.

MiG-29 and Flanker(s) come first!
:thumbup:

Agreed, along whit Kamov's, Mil's, IL's and AN's

Followed by;

Saab's

Dasault's

BAE's

Tornado

Already enough U/S stuff in the pipeline.

Though something like an F-4 would oppose the MIG-21 quite nicely.

Edited by 159th_Falcon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Do I want an F-16 in DCS World? Yes, but only if it's done at the same level of detail as the A10C. Which I don't think will happen anytime soon.

Do I want the F16 bad enough to bump the Hornet/Rhino and Mudhen? No.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

At least this poll is in Chit Chat where it belongs.

EDIT:

Strange that someone would want to petition ED for a specific aircraft when they were saying this just a few days ago.

... whatever ED can get their hands on, in terms of realistic representation, is what will be on my table, and that is all good in my book.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'd take a viper over anything else, any day of the week. The only question is, which block? Personally I'd love to give ED the cash to make both the block 40 and block 50.

And while I'll fly it given the lack of a better option, you can keep your slow and generally useless Hornet. Same goes for the UK jets as well, from an entertainment point of view, no thanks. We have a pathetic selection of weapons to choose from.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

• ED Team

Strange that someone would want to petition ED for a specific aircraft when they were saying this just a few days ago.

Why? I would take anything ED throws my way, but there are specific aircraft I would love if it was my job to pick....

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png