Mouse click interaction problem

Downloaded the update from Steam as I have not played in a little while. Wanted to try out the Mi8 so I bought it from Steam and DL it. It looks amazing but all oof my mouse click interactions are nowhere near the buttons that I am supposed to click in the tutorials. When I click on something it manipulates a switch that is down and to the right of the point that I click on. I know I am not the only one with this problem as I have seen others post on Steam about it but no one has offered help or a solution. Would love some pointers or ideas to fix this. Thanks so much for an awesome platform!!!!

1. Your post is in the wrong section, by a long shot.

2. My bet is that your game resolution is not the same as your Windows resolution. Having the two not match can, in most cases, cause exactly what you are describing.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: