C-101 EB Aviojet. Worth it?

FAB Maverick

Also like C-101 and have no regret buying it !

I am starting to believe the same! This small jet has so many nice little details. There is a ladder and chocks in when the plane is cold and dark. There is a real generator that shows up when you ask for external power. The sounds seem to be spot on in many areas. The navigation systems are also very nice.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I too bought the Aviojet a while back and do not regret it. A fine little aircraft with big potential, I can't wait for the CC version to be released to us :)

Modules: all, except for the Dora

My missions: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Don rudi/apply/

Primary system: i7-13700k, RTX 4080, 32 GB, Win 11, Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha with 5cm extension, Virpil CM2 throttle, Virpil Ace Interceptor pedals, Virpil Rotor TCS base + Blackshark grip, Winwing Triple MFD and ICP, 34" UWHQD screen
Acer Nitro i7-10700, RTX 3060, 64 GB, Virpiel Rotor TCS base + Blackhawk grip, Virpiel Ace Torq pedals, 34" UWHQD screen

I own it, I would say wait and see to those considering it (as in wait until CC is released)

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

I've got the module since it came out, and I find it a great plane. Of course I'm looking forward to the EFM and the CC version, but I still find it a great trainer aircraft. I have faith in Aviodev completing what they promised.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

• 7 months later...