autostart not switching stall warning system to on

D4n

just like with gyro compass, this switch also remains in "off" upon finish of autostart.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Autostart just has to imitate her real start up procedures IMHO. IRL only Accum, Ignition, Landing Gear, Engine Gauges and Generator must be On at the end of start procedure. You have to switch off all radio and other switches before you start the engine. And you do not need them immediately after start is complete as you must warm up and test the engine and propeller according the checklist. And only after that you start switching and testing the AH and Radios and other systems. If all the systems are On after start you have to switch them Off to go through checklists and this is not realistic.

Are those systems Off when you start the flight on the runway?

Edited by Toriy

I start flight on parking, as I play on a specific multiplayer PvP-server solely. (hint, my signature)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

its also supposed to have flawless auto-rudder when enabled in the setting... but I have to stay in a constant bank angle to stay aligned with my heading w/o using my stick-rudder

Auto-rudder? Smh...

Yes?? Ok pls send me ur rudder pedals and I'll delete this thread. :megalol:

its also supposed to have flawless auto-rudder when enabled in the setting... but I have to stay in a constant bank angle to stay aligned with my heading w/o using my stick-rudder

Yes, normal bug since day 1, still waiting for a fix after nearly 2 years

Yes??

Please purchase a pedal set and I'll delete this comment. Because the autorudder option is nothing but crutch that has never worked properly.

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.