Su 27 campaign help

zoranin73

I m playing su27 campaign and I have problem with correct use od my wingman or wingmans,so can someone help in how to best use wingmans in missions two on two or four on four.I manage on one on one without problem,I shoot another plane but I can t shoot three planes and he nothing and situation is worse with formation of four.If somebody know how to use them or some good tactics please share with me.

I m playing su27 campaign and I have problem with correct use od my wingman or wingmans,so can someone help in how to best use wingmans in missions two on two or four on four.I manage on one on one without problem,I shoot another plane but I can t shoot three planes and he nothing and situation is worse with formation of four.If somebody know how to use them or some good tactics please share with me.

Are you playing the "Ultimate Argument" campaign? If so, your wingmen are at worst a useful distraction for the enemy and at best will shoot some of them down.

Pay attention to your head down display - it'll show you which enemy aircraft are being targeted by which of your wingmen, therefore leaving you to target any enemy aircraft that are free.

Order them to turn on their radar, turn on their ECM (if they have any) and then order them to engage bandits.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.