New to the mission editor

John Galt

Is there a downloadable or printable instruction manual as to how to use the Mission Editor? I am looking for something that starts at step one and explains how to use all the various functions available. I have watched many training videos and have come away with some basics, but most of the people doing the videos move so fast from step to step and the mouse cursor is all over the screen that this old man just can't keep up. So something I can read as many times as needed to, make sense to me. I am very grateful to all of you that have this talent and are willing to share it, but obviously I don't. Any help would be greatly apricated.

There is a manual in the docs folder that should cover a vast amount of info about the editor although I feel as though it has no been updated in a loooooong time.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

There is a manual in the docs folder that should cover a vast amount of info about the editor although I feel as though it has no been updated in a loooooong time.

Not so ... the manual was totally redone on March of this year. it is on the dcs/doc folder and its name is "DCS User Manual EN 2020"

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Not so ... the manual was totally redone on March of this year. it is on the dcs/doc folder and its name is "DCS User Manual EN 2020"
Excellent I had no idea thanks for that.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

You might want to take a look at this guy's videos on mission editor in DCS. He breaks the mission editor down in small videos covering a specific subject. In case you haven't seen this already, here is the playlist with 32 of his videos on the DCS Mission Editor.

Hope this helps. Cheers.