Opentrack activation?

Hello everyone!

Not sure where to post this but since I'm, after a break of about 15 years of playing sims, a new user, I'll try it here.

I got myself a new Delanclip Fusion, followed all the instructions and tutorials and Opentracks works fine for itself. From what I've read it should acivate automatically in DCS if the dcs.exe is linked...but it doesn't. So no headmovement in DCS. Neither Dr. Google nor the search function of this forum have been a help so far and I'm actually completly lost whether the problem is in front of the screen or inside the box. Or both.

For any hints to the whereabouts of the problem or/and the solution I would be highly grateful.

The most important is output section. Try Locate Dll option to register the file again. Don't forget to start tracking.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

I've a Delanclip Gamer, and I opted for the non-free FacetrackNoIR, as (at least for me) it worked much better than OpenTrack. Here you can see my settings for that software:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3378963&postcount=5

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks for the input, guys!:thumbup:

I couldn't find a way to make Opentrack work so I went for the non-free FacetrackNoIR. This works but...it is really something I have to get used to and it seems the tuning of the curves will be quite some work for me. I wonder how people whose videos I've watched get the movement so stable and smoth.:unsure::lol:

I made my transitions linear. Just decide how much you want to turn/nod/move your head and set it as your limit - maximum transition. For smoothness you set filter. More smoothness means less responsive movement. You'll get used to moving your head better :)

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria