Book Iraqi Mirages in Combat

Waseb

Hello fellow forum members, recently I was involved in a bookproject that I think is of Interest to the many Mirage fans, modders as well everyone with an interest in aircombat in the middle east here. The title is "Iraqi Mirages in Combat – The story of the F.1 EQ in Iraq" authored by Miguel Garcia. It's 230 pages large size A4 format, full color. The book covers the history of the Mirage F.1EQ in Iraqi service. It is richly illustrated with 200 pictures, about 70 color profiles, 13 maps and it goes into great technical detail about the Iraqi variants and armaments as well as operational history. It covers many of the daring missions deep into Iranian airspace as well as the air engagements during the 1991 war. Famous incidents such as the attack on USS Stark and Seawise Giant are also included with many pilot’s accounts. More first-hand information of attention-getting missions like the raid on the Bushehr nuclear reactor, the dramatic Ras Tanura operation or the attempted sortie of 2003 are covered in the book too. For the fans of statistics, there are also lists for losses and victories and a chapter for modelers. I hope it is ok to post a video about the book with some iraqi Mirage footage later.

36g2zuu.thumb.png.76f0837555850710834e2153c1cea0f4.png

Edited by Waseb

Looks really nice, but pity that there isnt a Kindle version, as large paper books are very expensive to ship into my country (to say nothing of the import taxes):

https://www.amazon.com/Iraqi-Mirages-Combat-story-F-1EQ/dp/1717467555

:(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB