GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

So, I picked up my new Jetseat today from the customs office. For anyone ordering from Germany: The customs want a bit less than 25 Euros for handing out the JetSeat, so it's not a big deal. Can't wait to try it out at home - right now, I can only use sound mode in my office. And it's working fine, all the colleagues had to try it out, too.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

So, I picked up my new Jetseat today from the customs office. For anyone ordering from Germany: The customs want a bit less than 25 Euros for handing out the JetSeat, so it's not a big deal. Can't wait to try it out at home - right now, I can only use sound mode in my office. And it's working fine, all the colleagues had to try it out, too.

Damn..italian customs asked me 37 euros....

Have fun with the JetSeat it is a gamechanger

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Damn..italian customs asked me 37 euros....

Have fun with the JetSeat it is a gamechanger

It's really great - in the Huey, I can now really feel if vortex ring state is creeping up.

Yesterday, I had a little moment of shock when my new Jetseat stopped working - but Andre instantly helped me via mail and suggested a Firmware reset. Which was quite easy to do and fixed the issue.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

Just received mine this evening. Like it so far. Is there any tips or user made config I can load or is it just play with the settings until I get it where I want?. Really great job, feels like good material.

"You should fly a fighter aircraft one inch from out of control at all times in a purposeful way" -Willie Driscoll USN (ret)

The State Military (CVW-17)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VICTORY 103

F-14B BuNo 161435

VF-103

CAPT J. "Bowser" Mayse

http://www.statelyfe.com

Thank you, Jeff!

Is there any tips or user made config I can load or is it just play with the settings until I get it where I want?

In general we recommend to play with the settings as you can see all over this thread, since that may be quite individual.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Been doing just that. Seem to be getting it dialed in just right. Excellent product.

"You should fly a fighter aircraft one inch from out of control at all times in a purposeful way" -Willie Driscoll USN (ret)

The State Military (CVW-17)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

VICTORY 103

F-14B BuNo 161435

VF-103

CAPT J. "Bowser" Mayse

http://www.statelyfe.com

Picked mine up yesterday from being stuck in customs, as expected.

Had to open the parcel and unpack it there completely, because amongst others, one of customs' duties is to verify every imported electronics device has the "CE" EU safety standards conformity sign.

On the Jetseat, we found it on the backside label of the control unit housing.

Customs surcharge was around €27 for the Jetseat + SimShaker-Wings Bundle.

I installed it today and tried it with the DCS Hornet.

Although not yet as hyped upon first impression as

, I really like it quality- and value-for-money-wise.

A great hardware-addition to the immersion package of HOTAS and Oculus Rift, looking especially forward to flying the Tomcat with it!

Having bought the yet unsupported Christen Eagle II and with the Farmer and Tomcat on the horizon, I would like to ask how long it usually takes for the software devs of the SimShaker for Aviators to update it for a new DCS module?

Sorry if that question is for another thread, then please point me to it!

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130161&page=231

Folks,

The thread in the above link points to issues with Traceview (cheating?) that looks like data export won't be available on MP, meaning we can't use our jetseats.

Sorry if I have got the wrong end of the stick, but this looks like bad news.

Edited by 56RAF_Talisman

Bell_UH-1 side.png

I believe the cushions used to be darker. They are real cushions that saw years of service, so they are sun-bleached. The correct color would probably be about halfway between the darker green of the Jetseat cover and the faded olive drab of my used covers.

The color you chose looks great with the seat. Certainly better than having black or worse yet using the stock Jetseat instead of the Simulator Edition.

Since Gametrix has discontinued the JetSeat line, I presume that is the end of the road for your SE versions, too?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I may order another one in the near future... as a spare and because I may build a 2nd seat to go in front of my son's computer. One cockpit will be dedicate F-4, the other may be an F/A-18C or a generic pit that be easily adjusted to match the geometry of many cockpits.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey =Andre=,

I am looking to get my hands on a few spare motors for my Jetseat. Love the seat and want to keep it running. Will the following motors be good to have on hand as spares? https://www.allelectronics.com/item/dcm-478/1.5-4.5-vdc-vibrating-motor/1.html Dimensions appear same as what are in the seat.

Thanks!

VF-31 Tomcatters

vf31-cat.jpg

http://www.csg-1.com/ | Discord