Keys are not working in Instant Action and Mission.

Hello,

I use DCS 2.5 and F/A-18C.

Keys (such as g, h and custom config keys of joystick) are working in training game.

However, the Keys (such as g, h, and joystick keys) are not working in instant action, mission, and campaign.

The problem occurs in both official and open beta versions.

Best regards,

Hyun

Edited by hgmin777

sounds almost as if you were trying to use Game mode. Game mode is not (yet) supported.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

How to select the simulation mode?

sounds almost as if you were trying to use Game mode. Game mode is not (yet) supported.

Thank you for your answer.

I thought that I selected the Simulation mode.

How to select the simulation mode?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally use Game mode at all, but out of curiosity I enabled it and flew a F/A-18 A/A mission. To my surprise, I saw now difference at all. So I guess we can exclude Game mode as the culprit.

So the people who have this problem probably have some problem with their installation. And if Repair doesn't help I would suggest to contact support.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

All control bindings were gone in stable version

I fly the F/A-18 mostly in the Open Beta version and was assuming everybody else did. For some reason I wanted to fly in the stable version today and found that no controls are bound at all for the F/A-18, although I do have the .diff.lua files under Saved Games with a good number of "added" entries.

So I did what I always recommend to others: run a "Repair". And, thank God, the control bindings are back.

I wonder if you guys who reported "keys not working..." are having this problem in the stable version or in Open Beta. It's probably a good idea to state in which of the two versions you have the problem!

LeCuvier