Best Module to Prep for F/A18?

SharkBaztard

I also fly the Hog...

Do we have a module that is best for me to get my mind on some of the f/a18 systems?

Currently only fly the a10c and helo's..

...and get my head around Hornet systems via normal way which for me is -1 manual study.:pilotfly:

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

The Rhino is available on another platform - just google it.

But honestly i would just prepare with the F/A-18 A/B/C/D flight manual and work an A2G and system management skills with the A-10C and on A2A with the F-15C as already mentioned.

Cheers

Rhino as in F-4?

Buzz

Rhino as in F-4?

From Wikipedia

As the Super Hornet is significantly heavier than the "legacy" Hornet, the catapult and arresting systems must be set differently. To aid safe flight operations and prevent confusion in radio calls, the Super Hornet is informally referred to as the "Rhino" to distinguish it from earlier Hornets. (The "Rhino" nickname was previously applied to the McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II, which was retired from the fleet in 1987.)

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I recently saw an aging 3rd gen (F-4) fighter pilot learn how to effectively fly and operate a F-18C in roughly an evening...he was crop dusting between flying the two fighters. So I'm not too concerned with the learning curve....

[sIGPIC]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn266/JINX1391/jinx%20f99th%20sig_zps2hgu4xsl.png[/sIGPIC]

"90% of the people who actually got to fly the F/A-18C

module there (E3 2017) have never even heard of DCS

or are otherwise totally undeserving pieces of trash."

-Pyromanic4002

True, but that's hard to do without the plane.

Or so you think

COugh Wink cough "Other" sim(S).

# google

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

OK, so lets narrow this down a little.

I do agree that reading the manual on the f/a18 will help and considering I spent time to learn the a10 then I will enjoy learning the 18 and yes, learning the 18 when it comes out will be best. I understand I won't find a module that will teach me about an f18 without the f18 (cough, google..lol)

Lets just say a/a practice..

which module, seem like the f15/f-4/f-5 is at the top of this argument?

Edited by SharkBaztard