The Kaukasus Offensive revived!

HiJack

Congratulations to RED side for winning the "KO Revived" round 3! :clap:

You mean BLUE I guess.

and when it comes to Vilab and the server. This is not an Deathmatch server were balance is key. this is a CAMPAIGN. You should pick a side and try and win next time.

RED won the first one from what I know. I joined, 1-2 days, before RED won the second one as well. And we were pretty dominated. Especially on the helo side ( looking at you Dean )

Even this round, I believe we struggled to win, as we, for most of the time, didn't have helicopter pilots. There were great CAP offensives from the red side. And we struggled with a lot of

"normies" without SimpleRadio, who always join BLUE on any server, which were filling our slots and giving us false hopes for communications and team work.

If you look at the map from round 1 and 2 you can see that the REDs had captured everything. Compare it to our win, where we had so many neutral objectives and we barely made Min Vody neutral, clawing for the win.

This should only encourage you for the next round, to bring you A game, go on SRS, bring your friends, if you have any and use Team Work to win :) And show us that we don't deserve the win or how ever you feel about it.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Vilad has missed an epic start of this campaign, Blue side was almost doomed when we've lost Sochi and Gudauta. He just doesn't know what he's talking about.

Yeah, we were dominated in this too, but RED went on vacation or something and it took us 3 days to take an advantage barely. I even have a story with on of my helicopter flights, where we were racing to see who would capture the neutral FARP, which I think was a turning point. I had to gun down a helo, menapad and a whole convoy with the doorgunners of my huey to win that

'Shadow'

This works alot better when everyone is on comms. Got shot down by a friendly fighter today (I was in A10) that could have been easily avoided if he confirmed no strikers were getting locked up. I just assumed he wanted to know my position with the lock. I don't think he was on comms. Does the server require it?

the turning point was the fall of Sochi

Dean left the round after this

he's a core of their team

no dean=no win

Sochi-turning point=true

Me being the core of the campaign=false

I left after fall of sochi=my mobo left me after fall of Sochi :D (Don't think I've misspelled mojo lol)

We have so many talented pilots around here who contributed so much, that it is not fair to give me excessive credit. For example I thought Sochi was a mayfly, went to sleep and woke up seeing Gudauta airbase red. I thank you all for another awesome experience and see you after I get my mojo:D back.

Where are the REDs ? Have they all been send to the GULAG ? For the third round. ?

e2dac8e2246d0e2a88d9c646b58e1ab4.jpg

I haven't even played in the past 2 days, since the win

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Objective capture should really be deactivated when the player side proportion is too high, and when there is only one solo player neutralizing all the undefended objectives during the night, as it seemed to happen in the round 3 :music_whistling:

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Objective capture should really be deactivated when the player side proportion is too high, and when there is only one solo player neutralizing all the undefended objectives during the night, as it seemed to happen in the round 3 :music_whistling:

So the campaign would never move, neither side manages to push when the amount of player is equal, people would also log off to prevent objectives from being captured, and if you make this margin too high, then it won't make any differences.

Whatever you do, player count will go down. This benefits to both teams, recently it benefited to the blue side but for the first two rounds it was for the reds.

Edited by Rex854Warrior

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

nope, that wasn't the case

I still remember seeing all red objectives except the airfields (and the last FARP maybe…) were neutralized in one night.

So the campaign would never move, neither side manages to push when the amount of player is equal, people would also log off to prevent objectives from being captured, and if you make this margin too high, then it won't make any differences.

Whatever you do, player count will go down. This benefits to both teams, recently it benefited to the blue side but for the first two rounds it was for the reds.

LOL, you're exaggerating. Logging off to win ?? seriously… I don't want perfect equality, and you can't deny that 4 blue fighters, 2 strikers, 2 helos against a single red fighter is not a stupid situation. THAT's the thing driving off players from the server. And who knows that such objective restriction in whatever form, something featured in common multiplayer games, wouldn't be beneficial for that campaign ?

Or just put a couple of AI air dominance fighters, but that would hurt the PvP aspect wanted by the mission creator…

Edited by Bogey Jammer

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

AI fighters scrambled from air fields once a certain range trigger or EWR notification would make it harder for strikers that’s for sure, thus slowing down the clearance. Lately, our A-10C wing has been unimpeded for the most part.

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey