JTAC comms huge lag

Hi There,

in Mission 3 and 4, JTAC replies are lagging tremendously for me. I try to raise him on proper radio and proper freq at the proper steer point, but his answers are coming literally minutes after my transmissions. Is it because his reply is queued behind 20+ other AI aircrafts comms in this mission, or what can be the reason? :helpsmilie:

I was also thinking about the increased graphic "load" of DCS 2.1 being the reason for the whole system to slow down in this multi aircraft mission maybe? I have stock "High" graphics setting for a GTX 1060 6 GB, so I guess it shouldn't be, but who knows...

Any opinion?

THX

Edited by Razor18

• 2 weeks later...

I've been experiencing the same issue too. To get around it I've been checking in early and then just engaging the targets and ignoring the JTAC because of this.

Not ideal but since you don't get punished in this campaign for ignoring the JTAC (so far) its a work around until it gets fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just FYI but the 2.2 update cleared up this issue for me. There is no longer a queue for radio messages so everything flows through as it happens. No more backlog. If there is too much coming through at one time we can turn the volume down on whatever radio is not the priority.

Absolute night and day difference when it comes to keeping track of what is happening around us... I trust what I am hearing again.

Edited by Bunyap
  • Like 1