DCS World 1.2.0 Available

Wags

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Training Videos can now be downloaded and integrated for The Su-25T and Ka-50. Download links are in the Training Menu in the Sim.

Nate

Hmm i read that thanx. Now I just wanna cry over my .... ISP 1st.bin=1 day:joystick: an counting for dl 8( b4 i can do CA) gonna be a week. Anybody else from central US with DSL got crazy dl times/ Oh an also do i have to redownload the exe's for p51/BS2,A1c with new version of world or does patch incorperate em already?

Edited by Call911

• ED Team

SEED PLEASE !

:smilewink:

Damn British Telecom in the UK throttling my download speeds, and I am only on 3 mb adsl :music_whistling:

its like watching paint dry, but slower lol

Thanks ED for the new release's hours of fun ahead :thumbup:

Edited by BIGNEWY

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Is the BlackShark 2 upgrade (from BlackShark1) supported yet? It wasn't in the previous version of DCS World (version 1.1.2.1). I already purchased the initial release of DCS BlackShark then had to purchase the upgrade to BlackShark-2 so I could fly CO-OP with the A-10C. I really shouldn't have to purchase a 3rd license to fly the Ka-50 in DCS World

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Flight Box: ASUS P8P67 DELUXE, i7-2700K @ 4.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, Kingston 96GB SSD, EVGA GTX-570 HD 2560MB, Sony KDL-32BX420 32", 2 x Lilliput UM-70, Win7 Pro 64, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle, Pro Pedals

I'm not trying to be funny, but it looks like you didn't fix repairing not working? (A10 in World) Or is this just not in the notes? Thanks.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Or is this just not in the notes? Thanks.

Did you check the A-10C notes? Will be in there and not the World notes/Forum.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

did the torrent get updated. im seeing reports including post #4 here that the torrent is the old version. so am i downloading the old version presently ? or ? what time was the torrent updated to the correct one.

my files are named DCS_World_en_1.2.0.63205-1 etc etc from the torrent. i presume that is correct.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah crap does this mean I have to redo all my stick configuration again? Do I have to uninstall the previous version

Backup config.lua in your saved games folder. If you have missions then you may as well back up the whole saved games folder.

Always remember. I don't have a clue what I'm doing

Really need some seeds for World.. been painfully slow over the last hour.. 10kB/s.. download eta is being measured in days.

Please seed if you can.

All other modules being seeded.

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4