Screenshot format change?

REDEYE_CVW-66

Don't even need the autoexec file to fix it. Just go to DCS World/Config and find the graphics.lua file, and change the extension in this line:

ScreenshotExt = "jpg";

This is reset after every update, so you'll need to keep changing your graphics.lua ad infinitum. Just change it in autoexec.cfg, and you won't have to mess with it again.

This is reset after every update, so you'll need to keep changing your graphics.lua ad infinitum. Just change it in autoexec.cfg, and you won't have to mess with it again.

I have to change so many settings (terrain camera restriction, screenshot quality, etc.) after updates I'm just used to it now.

I didn't have an autoexec.cfg file any chance someone can post one for others. Thanks

It's pretty straight forward to do, just create a new text file in notepad++ add the line of text and any other commands you require (like maxfps or cpu affinity etc..) and save it as autoexec.cfg in your saved games\dcs folder

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5