Track IR profile for C-101

Khamul

Hi Mates, do you have a good track ir 5 profile for this amazing trainer? :D

TU NE CEDE MALIS SED CONTRA AUDENTIOR ITO

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

You need to make your own trackir profiles, because everyone has their trackir sensor at different positions, so you won't have anything usefull when you use other peoples profiles. It is not that difficult to set up. Take a look at the program and if you can't figure it out, look on youtube. There must be a few good tutorials on there.

You need to make your own trackir profiles, because everyone has their trackir sensor at different positions, so you won't have anything usefull when you use other peoples profiles. It is not that difficult to set up. Take a look at the program and if you can't figure it out, look on youtube. There must be a few good tutorials on there.

thanks, I'll try to get a good tutorial on youtube. :thumbup:

Asrock Fatal1ty Gaming K6+, i5-6600K, 32 GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1070 Strix, SSD 500GB, HDD 1TB, Win 10 x64, Monitor LG Ultrawide 29UM67, Soundblaster Z+Sennheiser Game One, HOTAS Warthog, TFRP Thrustmaster, TrackIr

I adjusted the pilot view in the C101 after the update to DCS 2.05...too low and too close to instruments.

Heres how...

pause trackir...orange light

press keypad 5 to center

set fov using keypad / and * ...usually back 3 or 4 clicks

holding right control and right shift use keypad 2 or 8 to set height of eyeline .....3 up for me

press right alt and keypad 0 to save new position

unpause trackir...green to go

Experiment for yourself:pilotfly::thumbup:

Edited by aceviper

• 4 months later...

Thanks! I'll look it. :thumbup: