ISVA/USN flyable mods - Page 49 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 11-05-2016, 05:55 PM   #481
uscstaylor

Reputation power: 13
uscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the rough

Reflected if you still having problems I highly recommend you use the Stingers F-18. It has all of the keys mappings available for the F-18 including folding wings...

If you need the link I can send it to you.

http://www.vvma-231.com/

Spoiler:
Gigabyte Z-270X G7 Motherboard, Intel i7- 6700K @ 4.2 Ghz, Water Cooled | 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD l 32gb Cruicbal Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2400 Mhz l Gigayte GeForce GTX 1070 Xtreme video card | TM Warthog HOTAS+ Extension|T-Rudder Pedals Mk. III |Track IR5 Pro| Windows 10 64 bit
uscstaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:03 PM   #482
RyboPops

Reputation power: 4
RyboPops is a jewel in the roughRyboPops is a jewel in the roughRyboPops is a jewel in the roughRyboPops is a jewel in the roughRyboPops is a jewel in the roughRyboPops is a jewel in the roughRyboPops is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscstaylor View Post
I would like a link when you get a chance
RyboPops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 08:21 AM   #483
Reflected

Reputation power: 19
Reflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of lightReflected is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscstaylor View Post
Reflected if you still having problems I highly recommend you use the Stingers F-18. It has all of the keys mappings available for the F-18 including folding wings...

Hi,

Thanks a lot, but that's the one I'm using, however, if I change the controls it doesn't affect the plane.

My Music
My DCS Skins
B350 Gaming Plus / Ryzen 5 1600 X @ 3,6 / MSI GeForce GTX1070 8192 / 16 GB RAM / Samsung PM961 512 SSD / MS FFB 2 / TM Warthog throttle / Saitek ProFlight pedals / TrackIR 4 PRO
Reflected is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 02:13 PM   #484
uscstaylor

Reputation power: 13
uscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the roughuscstaylor is a jewel in the rough

That's weird cause its works for me no problems. Maybe post an explanation of what your doing and maybe we can help ya figure out why its not saving the key mapping....

http://www.vvma-231.com/

Spoiler:
Gigabyte Z-270X G7 Motherboard, Intel i7- 6700K @ 4.2 Ghz, Water Cooled | 2TB FireCuda Gaming SSHD l 32gb Cruicbal Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 2400 Mhz l Gigayte GeForce GTX 1070 Xtreme video card | TM Warthog HOTAS+ Extension|T-Rudder Pedals Mk. III |Track IR5 Pro| Windows 10 64 bit
uscstaylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 03:23 PM   #485
predattak

Reputation power: 4
predattak is on a distinguished road

Reflected, i helped another guy some time ago , look from page 44 on this thread , the conversation between me and dave76. If it's not working for you , add me on steam and we shall see what we can do

steamcommunity.com/id/bastanu25

BTW, guys

Someone should fix the empty.tga from 1.5.5 ... anyone did that?

Last edited by predattak; 11-08-2016 at 03:26 PM.
predattak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:57 PM   #486
dave76

Reputation power: 5
dave76 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by predattak View Post
Reflected, i helped another guy some time ago , look from page 44 on this thread , the conversation between me and dave76. If it's not working for you , add me on steam and we shall see what we can do

steamcommunity.com/id/bastanu25

BTW, guys

Someone should fix the empty.tga from 1.5.5 ... anyone did that?

I CAN CONFIRM...PREDATTAK HELP WAS GREAT FOR ME !!!!!!!!
dave76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2017, 05:41 PM   #487
Sport
Tester NS 430

Reputation power: 5
Sport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the roughSport is a jewel in the rough

Curious, but does anyone know if the Su-24 mod is compatible with 1.5.4?
Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 06:58 PM   #488
Markindel

Reputation power: 9
Markindel is a jewel in the roughMarkindel is a jewel in the roughMarkindel is a jewel in the roughMarkindel is a jewel in the roughMarkindel is a jewel in the roughMarkindel is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Morkva_55.
Markindel is offline   Reply With Quote