Afterburner graphic

Makempay

Can anyone give the file path for "F16C.lua"? The only file I have with that name is a payload file.

EDIT: Nevermind. DCSWorld->CoreMods->F-16C. I was looking in the non-core Mods folder.

Edited by SonofEil

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...

When there is a sunlight, especially around noon, the AB is barely visible after the nozzle. of course looking from behind the nozzle one can see the bright yellow burning. During nighttime yes it is as long a the jet itself and its blueish :) I was impressed by the F-14s AB effects when looked from behind inside the nozzle. There were variations and mixtures of flames instead of static gradual pictures. Also the transitions are well done while going between full AB and mil.

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

When there is a sunlight, especially around noon, the AB is barely visible after the nozzle. of course looking from behind the nozzle one can see the bright yellow burning. During nighttime yes it is as long a the jet itself and its blueish :) I was impressed by the F-14s AB effects when looked from behind inside the nozzle. There were variations and mixtures of flames instead of static gradual pictures. Also the transitions are well done while going between full AB and mil.

Exactly, Seems not only my problem then.

782377415_ScreenShot11-07-19at11_04PM.thumb.JPG.a16f207a1dc32db6f66fa14c61bfade2.JPG

I saw many F 16s (Italian version) taking off, I don't think they were the 40/50 models, it was midday and sunny, well the afterburner was clearly visible and it was a yellow ball like the sun :)

I saw block 50s many times. This might be because of possible engine or fuel difference, or visual perception or the way we put it in words.

But checking some videos now I saw this:

It might be so that the camera vision sensor captures it differently than our eyes. But my experience was exacly looking like this. After lift off, they fly level until 300+ and pull back for a nice climb. Also the brownish color and the smell of exhaust (not so pleasant) :)

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

I saw block 50s many times. This might be because of possible engine or fuel difference, or visual perception or the way we put it in words.

But checking some videos now I saw this:

It might be so that the camera vision sensor captures it differently than our eyes. But my experience was exacly looking like this. After lift off, they fly level until 300+ and pull back for a nice climb. Also the brownish color and the smell of exhaust (not so pleasant) :)

That's a P&W engine though. Not a GE F110 like we have.

Strike

USLANTCOM.com

stepped_with_391_new_small.png

i7-9700K OC 5GHz| MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON | 32GB DDR4 3200 | GTX 3090 | Samsung SSD | HP Reverb G2 | VIRPIL Alpha | VIRPIL Blackhawk | HOTAS Warthog

• 3 weeks later...