VFX grip Weapon Selector

Father Cool

Just setting up my new VFX grip and when testing it shows the positions on the weapons selector to be sent as 'on' for each position. This will be viewed in DCS as being constantly pushed.

Am I right in thinking that this will prevent me from setting up the binds in DCS as it will always see that button as pressed?

Am I panicing over nothing?

Just setting up my new VFX grip and when testing it shows the positions on the weapons selector to be sent as 'on' for each position. This will be viewed in DCS as being constantly pushed.

Am I right in thinking that this will prevent me from setting up the binds in DCS as it will always see that button as pressed?

Am I panicing over nothing?

Probably. I have a few hundred switches that are on or on (or on for the three position switches), and binding them isn't a problem. There's another couple hundred that are momentary, and they bind nicely also.

Being permanently on will reset switches if you align your aircraft to your control settings, but it doesn't hinder binding.

• 1 month later...
For proper functionality, change their mode setting as shown to "Toggle On".

Thanks for posting that.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate