unable to install this module

Maybe try a VPN Service? Download speed won't be quick, but maybe you get the stuff through?

Of course keep it legal, but a Flight Sim Download shouldnt be blocked...

Is there a chinese DCS community? Maybe they have a Workarround for this?

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard

@borntofly_zhang. Was you able to download the last update? Sure you have enough space on the HD? Some computers I have been worked on (with other install problems), I have needed to clean the default download folder even to be able to download small files. I dont know the reason for it, but it is worth a try mabe?

Maybe try a VPN Service? Download speed won't be quick, but maybe you get the stuff through?

Of course keep it legal, but a Flight Sim Download shouldnt be blocked...

Is there a chinese DCS community? Maybe they have a Workarround for this?

VPN doesn't work, I've tried time and time, but I found a way to get my viper module: download directly from https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/faq/

If someone got the same issue like me, you can try.

Chinese DCS community suggested me to use accelerator, because the connecting to the main server is pool.

Edited by borntofly_zhang

@borntofly_zhang. Was you able to download the last update? Sure you have enough space on the HD? Some computers I have been worked on (with other install problems), I have needed to clean the default download folder even to be able to download small files. I dont know the reason for it, but it is worth a try mabe?

Yes, I can download the last update, but I can not install new module I've preordered through module manager. I think what you said is worth to try, thanks, friend.