A10C DLC Campaigns bugged. Fixed for 2.5?

lasvideo

I bought all the DLC campaigns for the A10C and discovered that triggers and speech are bugged in all of them. I know that most were made many years ago and subsequent updates on DCS have broken them.

Anybody know if Eagle Dynamics and third party vendors (Maple Flag / Baltic Dragon) intend to fix them so they function correctly in 2.5?

Edited by lasvideo

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

I bought all the DLC campaigns for the A10C and discovered that triggers and speech are bugged in all of them. I know that most were made many years ago and subsequent updates on DCS have broken them.

Anybody know if Eagle Dynamics and third party vendors (Maple Flag / Baltic Dragon) intend to fix them so they function correctly in 2.5?

I confirm that they are being reworked for 2.5, I am currently going through the Enemy Within and fixing the bugs plus updating it here and there (changing units to new models where available (especially the insurgents), adding new stuff to some of the missions and preparing a few MP versions of a few.

That is the reason why I didn’t fix the bugs in current stable version - knowing that it will be outdated soon I chose to focus on the upcoming one.

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

Not all of them. I'm currently flying Maple Flag's TQT and it's working fine.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Not all of them. I'm currently flying Maple Flag's TQT and it's working fine.

I was flying the Maple Flag A-10C Basic Flight Training Campaign and found some triggers were off or never happened.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD