Georgian Hammer with CA

GazAce

Hey wingmen, with my A-10C came two Campaigns, Georgian Hammer and GH with CA. I'm just wondering what Georgian Hammer with CA is and is there much difference between these two Campaigns?

• Like 1

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

It's the same Georgian Hammer campaign you can play by yourself, except that it's enabled with Combined Arms. This allows you to issue commands to friendly AI units.

It's a bit of a challenge, especially when you need to have your ground units occupy a specific point to complete the mission. Be sure to get good coordinates for the objective.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Zilch79's YouTube Channel:

Thanks Zilch, appreciate that.

:: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K :: Asus ROG Strix Z790-A mobo :: Asus Tuff Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Ti :: NZXT Kraken Elite 280 RGB AIO white cooler :: G Skill Trident Z Royals DDR4 4x16GB = 64GB :: WD Black SN 850X NVMe SSD 2TB M.2 (C Drive) :: Samsung 860 Pro 2TB SATA (D Drive) :: Corsair Crystal 680X White Case :: Asus XG349C 34" Curve G-Sync 180Hz 3440x1440 Mon :: Corsair 850W PSU :: Virpil Constellation Alpha-R Stick with VPC WarBRD Base :: Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle :: 3 x CubeSim ext mini screens with TM Cougar MFD Bezels :: Asus ROG Pugio 503 Gaming Mouse & Razer BlackWidow mech kb :: TrackIR 5 Pro & Cap Clip :: Win 11 64 Bit 😉

• 1 month later...

Haha your very welcome man ;-)

• 7 months later...
It's the same Georgian Hammer campaign you can play by yourself, except that it's enabled with Combined Arms. This allows you to issue commands to friendly AI units.

It's a bit of a challenge, especially when you need to have your ground units occupy a specific point to complete the mission. Be sure to get good coordinates for the objective.

Thanks! :thumbup:

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

• 2 years later...
How do you issue commands to the ground units? I'm on the mission where Oiler and Titan have to get to Nebraska and Florida, but they never move and there are no radio commands or F10 options for them.

You use the F10 map, then select the unit - you can set paths, assign targets, set ROEs, initiate/cease weapon employment and even take over the vehicle and operate it yourself - although if you use VR, operating vehicles with it is incredibly frustrating and can be difficult as the view movements are completely reversed.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

When I select a unit on the map it just gives me information, no commands.

You have to click the tank icon on the top banner of the F10 menu, then click the unit. There is a keybind under the combined arms controls section, that will allow you to take control of the driver position, or gunner position (depending on vehicle type).

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

You have to click the tank icon on the top banner of the F10 menu, then click the unit. There is a keybind under the combined arms controls section, that will allow you to take control of the driver position, or gunner position (depending on vehicle type).

Cheers,

Don

And to see the tank options you have to have CA installed I assume.

And to see the tank options you have to have CA installed I assume.

Almost 100% certain that is the case, but as I have CA, don’t know what it looks like without CA.

Cheers,

Don