Multiplayer Mission Planner

S

I may just be a noob/not noticed the feature, but I would like the ability to input my own waypoints on a map prior to takeoff. It would be nice to have several different map types available for sortie planning so we can plan ingress-egress through terrain, etc.

Alongside the ability to do this, we should be able to share that plan with friends so we can all be on the same page, have the same waypoints and know what we're all doing.

Cheers!

I may just be a noob/not noticed the feature, but I would like the ability to input my own waypoints on a map prior to takeoff. It would be nice to have several different map types available for sortie planning so we can plan ingress-egress through terrain, etc.

Alongside the ability to do this, we should be able to share that plan with friends so we can all be on the same page, have the same waypoints and know what we're all doing.

Cheers!

Right, 100% agree that this is a huge shortcoming of DCS.

I wish ED would just integrate use of CombatFlite in DCS MP, this would quickly and easily solve this.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I wish ED would just integrate use of CombatFlite in DCS MP
Definatly this, also with things like MOOSE or SRS, it would be nice if ED could try to develop more of a relationship with these big community contributors, with the idea of adaptation or intergration (even simple discussion on issues with the game that hinder development of these tools), of these hugely popular and useful systems.
Edited by Shadow.D.