DCS World Apache

Devil 505

WAGS just dropped the oh shit bomb! 11:30 into his video on the new Syria map, who knows, maybe we will have the Apache someday. It's finally on boys! If we really have the Cobra and Apache coming to DCS, all we need is the Blackhawk and we have Gunship 2000 in DCS world. So fired up. We cannot have a Syria and Afghan map without the Cobras and Apaches.

Bring on the terrorist/Al Qaeda/ISIS asset pack. We need insurgent targets to hit for CAS. Also need SF/Seal units to deploy. These two maps can open up so much in the realm of modern day assets. Several of my boys were riding in the back of MI-8's over there on their deployments.

Something else that would be the cats ass is if this new dynamic campaign generator coming out could dynamically add missions as events unfold. Say a real player gets shot down and ejects. Then it creates a downed pilot rescue operation for real players to go in and pull out the AI pilot. A lot of good stuff coming down the pipe I hope.

Edited by robert.clark251

Because Wags said that maybe we will have the Apache someday you spin your greatest fantasies together. And post that too? F *** ing incredible ... without words ...

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Because Wags said that maybe we will have the Apache someday you spin your greatest fantasies together. And post that too? F *** ing incredible ... without words ...

+1

I wait for the "Oh, what is this Apache doing here" moment (copyright by Wags ;) ) before i get excited.

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1, F-4E Phantom II

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

• ED Team

Wags has said before the Apache is just a matter of when not if.

With that said please keep the chat clean,

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

There are a few aircraft that I think are safe bets for future additions. The Apache is one, the Blackhawk is another. It would just be downright strange if they didn't eventually find their way in. Would be like if the F-16 never made it. The Su-17 and Su-24 fall into that camp too I think. Might be a long wait, but eventually they will come.

System specs: i5-10600k (4.9 GHz), RX 6950XT, 32GB DDR4 3200, NVMe SSD, Reverb G2, WinWing Super Libra/Taurus, CH Pro Pedals.

Full fidelity Apache, Cobra or Blackhawk would be a dream come true (and yep... a wet one...)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

WAGS just dropped the oh shit bomb! 11:30 into his video on the new Syria map, who knows, maybe we will have the Apache someday. It's finally on boys! If we really have the Cobra and Apache coming to DCS, all we need is the Blackhawk and we have Gunship 2000 in DCS world. So fired up. We cannot have a Syria and Afghan map without the Cobras and Apaches.

Bring on the terrorist/Al Qaeda/ISIS asset pack. We need insurgent targets to hit for CAS. Also need SF/Seal units to deploy. These two maps can open up so much in the realm of modern day assets. Several of my boys were riding in the back of MI-8's over there on their deployments.

Something else that would be the cats ass is if this new dynamic campaign generator coming out could dynamically add missions as events unfold. Say a real player gets shot down and ejects. Then it creates a downed pilot rescue operation for real players to go in and pull out the AI pilot. A lot of good stuff coming down the pipe I hope.

Wags said multiple times during the latest years that they will do the Apache , sooner or later...so that is not a breaking news...

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Jesus Christ, I bring up an old topic we are ALL aware of because WAGS mentions it again and all you girls get your manties in a knot. I was simply saying it was nice to hear this brought up again. I also know the Cobra has been brought up too and was put on the back burner, along with the F-4 and others. And yes, there are some old ass picture of long ago with an A model cockpit.

Hey OP,

Don't worry about those dudes who are raining on your parade.

I get your excitement. Wags let out a hint that we might get an Apache one day, and that was news to YOU. Im hanging for more western helicopters too.

You're entitled to post - and nobody is forced to click your thread if they dont want to read it.

I wish this community was more tolerant.

All the best to you and dont be disheartened. I hadn't heard the tidbit until I read your post, so thanks.

Dave

Hey OP,

I get your excitement. Wags let out a hint that we might get an Apache one day, and that was news to YOU. Im hanging for more western helicopters too.

You're entitled to post - and nobody is forced to click your thread if they dont want to read it.

All the best to you and dont be disheartened. I hadn't heard the tidbit until I read your post, so thanks.

Dave

I'll second this. Stay off the forums if you're just here to jump on people.

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

Hey OP,

Dave

Great post mate, keep pumped guys! :thumbup:

Jesus Christ, I bring up an old topic we are ALL aware of because WAGS mentions it again and all you girls get your manties in a knot. I was simply saying it was nice to hear this brought up again. I also know the Cobra has been brought up too and was put on the back burner, along with the F-4 and others. And yes, there are some old ass picture of long ago with an A model cockpit.

:megalol::lol::megalol:

That's awesome mate. I'm with you :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by flybull View Post

Hey OP,

Dave

I'll second this. Stay off the forums if you're just here to jump on people.

+100

Well said guys :clap:

Maybe these :clown_2: need to go & hang out on the xPlane forums.

^^^ Sensational pic, thanks for sharing.

Call me bias but the AH-64(D) has to be the #1 requested aircraft. Dam, I'd be happy to hand over the cash now to get this going (pseudo kickstarter) . Really need to know what the roadblock is for this not to happen......been an eternity on the shelf

^^^ Sensational pic, thanks for sharing.

iirc, it actually is a painting (which maybe makes it even more impressive actually :))

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

My number one anticipated module, maybe one day fingers crossed.

Edited by Hawke001

AMD 5800X, 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, AMD 6900xt, Windows 11, Quest 3.

F15E, AH-64, F/A18C, F-14, Super Carrier, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, AV-8B, FW190, C101, F-15C, Mi8MTV2, SU-33, SU-27, M-2000C, AJS-37, KA-50, L-39, Yak-52, F-5E, F-86F, Spitfire, Persian Gulf, Normandy, NTTR.

glV5FYv

1.thumb.jpg.db79f0cabb379eff2d87f5c8532386d7.jpg

Edited by Hawke001

AMD 5800X, 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, AMD 6900xt, Windows 11, Quest 3.

F15E, AH-64, F/A18C, F-14, Super Carrier, F-16C, UH-1H, SA342, AV-8B, FW190, C101, F-15C, Mi8MTV2, SU-33, SU-27, M-2000C, AJS-37, KA-50, L-39, Yak-52, F-5E, F-86F, Spitfire, Persian Gulf, Normandy, NTTR.