reverse ground effect

bbrz

On 12/2/2020 at 10:21 AM, sylkhan said:

All in Mig FM is totally off, flying this one is just frustration, it's like you said " feels like two drunk men that are fighting over a vodka bottle" :), su-25 FM is great.

It's sad that one of the best Fighter of it's time in RL, is just a nightmare to fly in this game

Su-25 is a straight wing, subsonic, low maneuverability aircraft.... compared to a supersonic, 9g+, supermanueverable air superiority fighter....

They have exactly nothing to do with one another aerodynamically.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

On 12/8/2020 at 4:38 PM, zhukov032186 said:

Su-25 is a straight wing, subsonic, low maneuverability aircraft.... compared to a supersonic, 9g+, supermanueverable air superiority fighter....

Lol, i don't compare su-25 and mig-29

On 12/8/2020 at 4:38 PM, zhukov032186 said:

They have exactly nothing to do with one another aerodynamically.

Obviously

I compare the FM in relation with the real aircraft.

The Dcs Su-25 Fm is coherent with the real Su-25

The DCS Su-27 Fm is coherent with the real su-27

The DCS mig-29 Fm is not coherant with the real Mig-29

Is it more clear for you ?

1 hour ago, GGTharos said:

How did you compare the FM with the real aircraft?

I think the closest we can get to, without an actual MiG-29 driver's input, is to compare the RL landing videos from the cockpit to what is happening in the sim. Mainly comparing the stick travel and the aircraft's response. If in the video the stick moves X amount in one direction, what happens in the sim when same thing happens? Is it consistent or not? Things like that.

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉

40 minutes ago, Cmptohocah said:

I think the closest we can get to, without an actual MiG-29 driver's input, is to compare the RL landing videos from the cockpit to what is happening in the sim. Mainly comparing the stick travel and the aircraft's response. If in the video the stick moves X amount in one direction, what happens in the sim when same thing happens? Is it consistent or not? Things like that.

I suppose our game simulates turbulence and wind blows so primitively that videos from real Landings with unknown weather conditions can 't be used to check the behaviour of the aircraft

3 minutes ago, TotenDead said:

I suppose our game simulates turbulence and wind blows so primitively that videos from real Landings with unknown weather conditions can 't be used to check the behaviour of the aircraft

I would also ask if the DCS MiG-29 stick animation is 1:1 with the real thing. I am not sure when I watch videos versus in game animation.

• Like 1

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

10 minutes ago, TotenDead said:

Better a RL video with unknown weather conditions, than nothing.

Cmptohocah=CMPTOHOCAH 😉