A-6 "Intruder" by Razbam

YoYo

I normally don't reply to things like this but enough is enough!

what you don't understand is that Razbam isn't just a couple of people.

I think the update videos & interviews will go a long way to help to give the community a better understanding of what is going on and how things are progressing. Hoping to hear more about your projects in the coming videos!

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally don't reply to things like this but enough is enough!

what you don't understand is that Razbam isn't just a couple of people.

I for one am doing the Falklands Terrain, there are other people doing specific modules, each have their own tasks. Things are being worked on all the time, which sometimes you don't realise. As Ron stated in the interview video, the sim is ever evolving and code needs to be re-coded sometimes to sustain the functionality with the engine.

So please get your facts right when you post a comment like this!

Sorry please accept my apologies. I was a bit on edge when I posted and it wasn’t because of Razbam. Again, sorry.

• 1 month later...
well, finally here you go

Given all that razbam has on thier plate it seems logical that after the tomcat this is something heatblur would make especially given the AI of the a6e that is already being created

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 3 months later...

So, maybe any news? ;)

This project is still alive?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

well, finally here you go

Nice video.

As an aside, the A-6 was really only cleared to carry a maximum of 28 Mk82 size weapons, because the inside forward station of the MER mounted on the inside pylon, would foul the MLG doors if loaded. During Vietnam however, one or two squadrons did experiment with a dirty thirty configuration, by removing the MLG doors, however this was uncommon. I believe one of the reasons for these experiments, was to meet bombs per sortie numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the one. the cockpit looks good as well and it flew pretty good in FSX. a bit touchy as far as trimming it but it was fun to fly. landing on the carrier was challenging only because it takes longer to spool up than the super bug which was what I was used to but all in all it was pretty good and if I remember rite it was really cheap. I loved it. I've always been a big fan of that plane and it really would be a great addition to DCS because of what it was made to do. hopefully it's in the near future. i'm sure it will be here sooner or later but soon would make me happy.

Given all that razbam has on thier plate it seems logical that after the tomcat this is something heatblur would make especially given the AI of the a6e that is already being created

And thank god for that.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

hopefully it comes soon

this plane makes more sence. it really should have been made already it seems to me. ofcourse I know shit about this. as far as the timeline and the fact it's been done in other sims makes me think it should have been easier. I should just chew the gum without thinking so I don't bite myself again. yeah that's what i'll do.:clap_2: