Number of characters limitation for signature

Simicro

Hi,

The limitation is currently as follows:

Your signature cannot be longer than 1000 characters including BB code markup.
I am wondering if the forum admin would be inclined to allow 1500 characters for the signature?

I am missing some characters to add future DCS articles and reviews in my signature.

You can see that my signature is rather discreet and condensed even if it uses a lot of characters (BB code for linking eats up lots of characters).

Thank you.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• 2 weeks later...

Community managers and/or moderators, can you please draw attention of the forum admin on this?

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

• ED Team

Hi Simicro

I do not think it will be possible to change this, we have to have a limit somewhere and the 1000 character limit was set.

I will ask but I would not pin any hopes on it.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello BIGNEWY,

Thanks for replying to me and for trying ;)

- Tony -