Replays on Blue Flag PG

Beeroshima

They disabled TacView a while ago on BlueFlag to investigate lag issues:

Update

TacView is totally disabled now on the server but it's looking like Harrier's may be the culprit of some of the crazy lag that happens every now and then...

We'll keep investigating but likely we'll have to wait for 2.5

No update on the matter since then.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Is it possible to implement some kind of server message who/what killed someone. I was hovering, definitely behind cover of buildings and got killed by something. It was definitely no player, but without TacView there's no way to tell :/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

Thanks for the reply. I'm aware that I cant tacview after the actual session due to exports and what not but I was wondering if in the process I couldnt watch the replay in dcs after the flight as well.

Oh, you mean the actual DCS replays. They are not affected by any blocks. You can watch them just normal.

Is it possible to implement some kind of server message who/what killed someone. I was hovering, definitely behind cover of buildings and got killed by something. It was definitely no player, but without TacView there's no way to tell :/

That's a bit OT here, isn't it?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Tacview on the Caucasus Blue Flag is available

The PG BF is still running on the old donated server and can not handle Tacview.

If you wanna help out, you can become a patreon

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days