Syrian Map Discussion

ghashpl

no Palms on the Map?

No any palms on your picture, agree, due no picture ;).

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got really excited when I saw this. Now i'm a bit disappointed. I was ready to Raqqa. Would have liked to have seen the inclusion of DaZ, Hajin, Baghuz...all the places that both western coalition and Russian/Syrian forces have been dumping bombs on ISIS for the last six years.

I'll still buy it though. It looks very nice.

Eagle Dynamic need half price Syria map, 50% off, the new game is coming 18 august, the new simulator Era is coming, the sale are going drop to DCS, they must need up day the graphics motor to 4k and optimize game, Not just make the new item to sell US!

Eagle Dynamic need half price Syria map, 50% off, the new game is coming 18 august, the new simulator Era is coming, the sale are going drop to DCS, they must need up day the graphics motor to 4k and optimize game, Not just make the new item to sell US!

I don't think DCS has to drop all their prices, but I wish they would. But anything for X-Plane or P3D will have to go way, way down.

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

Not sure what this has to do with the Syria map. That being said the product you mention has no combat capability so I think ED is “safe.”

Lol, not even released yet& people are demanding a 50% off sale right off the bat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Ffacebook%2F000%2F018%2F489%2Fnick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is it a joke?

Simmers want simulation not prety graphics..

One word why that new game will never touch this sim: "VR"

(oh wait... that's actually two words :huh:)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

I don't think DCS has to drop all their prices, but I wish they would. But anything for X-Plane or P3D will have to go way, way down.

I am on the alpha/beta of the other sim and just recently bought an aircraft and plugin for the other pre-eXisting civilian sim. Make what you will of that

Edited by Bagpipe

I am on the alpha/beta of the other sim and just recently bought an aircraft and plugin for the other pre-eXisting civilian sim. Make what you will of that

I havent bought a civ sim for over 15 years... so?

Combat sim crow could not care less about the new GAME, because its Not a sim at all, its prety graphics with lousy phisics, no damage model at all, adn a huge marketing department...

The Global Business Development Directorof ED says

, that they're hoping for a release of DCS: Syria at the end of September. This is not a promise though!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Btw. You now about this big explosion in Bejrut yesterday :( (shock!). This map covers this area also. Just for info.

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

The large grain silo next to the warehouse that exploded is visible at 18:56-19:06 in Wags' Bekaa valley video.

Thx! Here:

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

New info - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4456704#post4456704 the map will be release 19.08.2020!

Suddenly? Its a surprise, as there were announcements for September and even October. It looks someone pushed to released it. I hope optimalized will be very good if we had this decision ;).

Btw. Pls no second Channel map for VR too. Thx for Syria map and crg for implementetion this in DCS.

Edited by YoYo

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

The map looks tremendously detailed and well built overall, I guess they have used something new in building maps for DCS, because no other map is as detailed as Syria.

I would like to see all the DCS maps at this level one day and if possible without costs or with a minimum of monetary cost he he he he ..... ;) Good job UGRA MEDIA :thumbup:

The map looks tremendously detailed and well built overall, I guess they have used something new in building maps for DCS, because no other map is as detailed as Syria.

I would like to see all the DCS maps at this level one day and if possible without costs or with a minimum of monetary cost he he he he ..... ;) Good job UGRA MEDIA :thumbup:

maybe it's a little too well detailed..

First time around that i see that the 11GB on my GTX1080ti is completely in use (i don't have the Channel nor the Normandy map) with only an F/A-18C flying around. And it used 22GB of normal RAM, before that i've only seen 15GB used out of the 32GB (mix of high and medium settings). Map looks pretty awesome.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!