Is multiplayer multicrew available in tf-51?

nessuno0505

No :(

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Do TF-51s actually have a back cockpit? I always was under the impression that the rear is basically a passenger seat, which actually might be a nice addition. I mean, most of the things that seem to make multicrew so tricky are related to the syncing of cockpits and handling two people's inputs. For a 'simple' passenger seat that's basically just a camera that might be nifty for showing off, it might not be so much trouble.

Do TF-51s actually have a back cockpit? I always was under the impression that the rear is basically a passenger seat, which actually might be a nice addition. I mean, most of the things that seem to make multicrew so tricky are related to the syncing of cockpits and handling two people's inputs. For a 'simple' passenger seat that's basically just a camera that might be nifty for showing off, it might not be so much trouble.

The tf51 in dcs isn't actually a tf51. It is a p-51 with the fuel tank and seat armour removed and a rear seat added. A true Tf-51 is one with dual controls. I'm not sure if they actually existed in ww2 or if they are a retrofit mod in later year

Edit: would be cool to have it so people can sit in the rear seat of the tf51 just to look around

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Ah, thanks for the picture. Makes sense that something that classifies as an actual trainer does have a rear cockpit of course. I guess people who do passenger seat set-ups just quite liberally label them TF-51 as well at times.