[REPORTED]Ground crew answer

JG13Wulf

Same bug for A8 and D9.

When asking for rearm / repair / inertial start, you can have an answer on first try or on 12th try.

It's not big problem, but it's quite annoying to have to make all the call again and again (and again). And when it work the sound seems to have problems. You hear sometimes half of the sentence of the ground crew.

If something can be done about this please.

Bug only with german planes. Nothing wrong with allies or modern.

(I don't think I have to report this in other germain warbirds bug forum. But I you need, I can do it) :pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi

can you confirm what the issue is you are seeing? Maybe a short track replay.

Are you saying the first attempt to communicate with ground crew does not work, but after it does?

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I'm at work, I'll try to make a track and a short video to show what's the problem later today.

But to summerize, when contact the ground crew for anything, they can answer at first try or sometimes at second, third, .. try.

When they finally answer, it appear correctly on screen (white sentence up left of the screen), but the audio message is sometimes completely broken (miss some words or sometimes the whole audio).

And finally, when you ask for a refuel + rearm, it only refuel the plane and you have to ask again for the rearm.

I'll try to show all of that in the short video later today.

Edited by JG13~Wulf

Flying the Dora? Well, the worst bug is when I ask for ground power and the answer is in American English. :o)

Are you sure it wasnt captured Dora with US ariforce painting ??

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Hi

can you confirm what the issue is you are seeing? Maybe a short track replay.

Are you saying the first attempt to communicate with ground crew does not work, but after it does?

The track is too large to be send in attachment.

Here is a wetransfer link : https://we.tl/t-q5gKrjI0on

And to show you clearly what is wrong, I have done this video to show you.

My English is far to be good, Hop you will understand what i mean :music_whistling: :lol:

So I took a random Bf 109 on Burning Skies Server and press fly.

Edited by JG13~Wulf

• ED Team

Thank you for the information,

I have attempted to reproduce tonight on the burning skies server but was unable.

Can you attach your dcs.log after you see this happen, I am wondering if an error can be seen in the log.

thank you.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

I am wondering if you notice this when the server is busy or there is a lot going on at the airfield?

I am wondering if you notice this when the server is busy or there is a lot going on at the airfield?

I think I first notice the bug with the arrival of Fw 190 A8 update. Since I had the bug on several server (as I don't play offline often I didn't remember if I had the bug offline). But for multiplayer, I had the bug on several different server.

On Burning skies, there was always lot of people. But I had the bug on less populated server. Sometimes we were only two to fly and we both had this.

I will make some test this afternoon (online dedicated server, online hosted server and offline). And I will save log for each one.

• ED Team
I think I first notice the bug with the arrival of Fw 190 A8 update. Since I had the bug on several server (as I don't play offline often I didn't remember if I had the bug offline). But for multiplayer, I had the bug on several different server.

On Burning skies, there was always lot of people. But I had the bug on less populated server. Sometimes we were only two to fly and we both had this.

I will make some test this afternoon (online dedicated server, online hosted server and offline). And I will save log for each one.

If you can reproduce in the shortest track possible I would be grateful.

• ED Team
Hello, I'm having the same problem!

Thanks, if you have a short track showing it happen please attach it here.

thank you

If you can reproduce in the shortest track possible I would be grateful.

Here it is in Solo with the quick mission (rampstart caucasus).

I had to ask 3 times to have inertial starter.

I had to ask 2 time to rearm and refuel.

I get only the refuel.

No problem with audio.

Edit : the files DCS.log is "invalid" (that what the forum tell me when I want to upload it)

So there is wet transfer :

https://we.tl/t-1tpeTde7QV

To be complete, I made a Repair and clean of my game yesterday and it is on last Open Beta.

I have no mods activated. Only skins and Kneeboard as "non original files" in game.

BugSolo.trk

Edited by JG13~Wulf

• ED Team

Thanks, with the log you can either zip it or change it from .log to .txt

Thanks, if you have a short track showing it happen please attach it here.

thank you

Second try.

This time on Burning Skies server.

17 people on server I think.

Got trouble to contact the gground crew again. But no problem with the audio. (I make all the call with the cockpit open). I will do it again with cockpit closed.

Wet transfer link for the log : https://we.tl/t-TKYiHEBoWg

NORMANDY1944_ANTICIPATION-20191103-151703.trk

• ED Team

Thank you for your efforts,

I have reported this to the team.

Thank you for your efforts,

I have reported this to the team.

Happy to help :)

I get the last try on Burning skies server. This time with cockpit closed.

No one of the audio from ground crew was working (all broken).

Get answer at first try for inertial starter and "rearm/refuel".

Get only the refuel.

Had to ask two times for rearm.

DCS.log rename into txt this time :)

NORMANDY1944_ANTICIPATION-20191103-152433.trk

dcs.txt

• ED Team

I have made the report with the first track, it shows it very clearly, and I have linked this thread to the report so the dev can see all the info we have discussed.

Thank you