Weird Keyboard Issue

Hello

Hope I'm in the right place for this. So, occasionally while in DCS (MP... don't know if happens in SP) I'll be doing my thing, then when I hit a keyboard command, I get a strange electronic noise coming from the speakers. Honestly, it sounds a lot like R2D2. In the past it's been sort of, mild and I didn't pay a lot of attention to it, didn't notice anything "else" wrong. Tonight, I was in the middle of fighting an AI F-5, had just fired off a few rockets on ground attack when he show'd up. I don't know what key on the keyboard or why I hit it but I did, R2D2 talked to me, then at some point I got a Sidewinder tone, pulled the trigger... nothing. Switched to guns, pulled trigger... nothing. So I got to poking around and sure enough... keyboard wasn't responding. Maybe 10 seconds... then it was.

Only thing that jumps out at me is I had recently moved my (both USB) keyboard & Mouse from the USB ports on back of the computer to a HUB I have. Did this because my other system I just built didn't have either so I needed to move from one to the other (system) easily. That's it. This system is fairly new, although the Hub is maybe 2yrs old.

The system is AMD 3950x / X570 /64g Ram

Using on-board Audio

2080TI

Wireless headset

Thrustmaster Warthog w/CH Pedals

Not sure of keyboard... Corsair Gaming thing I think

Wish I could say I first noticed the noise BEFORE I moved the keyboard/mouse... but I don't remember when I first heard it.

I DO know that it's happened when hitting a key a lot of times over and over or holding it down for an extended period... sort of like that old PITA sticky-key message you used to get from windows when doing it.

Logs attached

dcs.rar

Edited by Mikkall