F-5E Tiger II to F-5EM or FM?

OPEC

Huhu,

Is there any chance of getting a more modern version of it like the F-5EM or FM like seen in the brazilian forces? You know - get rid of the watchstore and maybe having a proper HUD and more modern avionic? Would anybody else be interested in something like that?

Asking for a friend....

• Like 1

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

Probably very low priority..

Witch is completly understandable, but at least - a glimpse of hope. I do kinda like that bird, so... :music_whistling:

The Tornado is being developed by as many people as the Tornado Development Team contains. It progresses rapidly with the speed of the Tornado development progress. It will be released at the Tornado release date. 

Support your local Getränkemarkt. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Are one of those the aircraft Yeager was involved with?

You are probably thinking of the F-20.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

• 1 month later...
Huhu,

Is there any chance of getting a more modern version of it like the F-5EM or FM like seen in the brazilian forces? You know - get rid of the watchstore and maybe having a proper HUD and more modern avionic? Would anybody else be interested in something like that?

Asking for a friend....

+1. It would be amazing !!!

I bought the F-5 module specifically to be able to fly a model that does not have all the modern computer systems. The F-16, F-18 fill the need to fly planes with all the modern technology.

It is refreshing to fly a plane of the original F-5 era.

Yeah this doesn't make any sense to me. You're going to get shot down time and again by F-16s and hornets no matter what variant your F5 is. Why not have one that's appropriate to an era when it was respectable rather than a serially upgraded relic?

I bought the F-5 module specifically to be able to fly a model that does not have all the modern computer systems. The F-16, F-18 fill the need to fly planes with all the modern technology.

It is refreshing to fly a plane of the original F-5 era.

Same, I like it because it's basic. It's also probably the closest thing we have to a century series fighter at the moment, and there are actual peer REDFOR assets like the MiG-21Bis and the MiG-23.

The only thing I wish for is an upgrade in fidelity as per this post in particular things like the RADAR - having it actually simulate a pulse RADAR properly with more dynamic clutter. As well as maybe a graphical improvement.

Edited by Northstar98

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

I would add that i would like ED to actually split the current F-5E into to at least 2 or 3ish variations.

( USAF F5E, USN F5N and/or Swiss F5E) since its basically a hybrid Frankenstein plane for something that's meant to be an F5E based off a " USAF aggressor model" which shouldn't have AN/ALE 40 CM suite or ALR87 RWR ( export version of ALR46)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4008882

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD