Nadia eject warning only with radio assist

XPACT

Hello,

just a question regarding verbal warnings. From my findings with radio assist set to off Nadia will never tell you to eject when critical damage is sustained (multiple important systems out, wings off etc) is this expected behaviour? Is eject warning realistic at all?

Nadia shouldnt tell you to eject, thats a pilot decision. If you can still fly it, then you dont need to eject; If you're on fire, you should probably eject. You dont need nagging Nadia to tell you that.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

Agree it is pilots decision to eject, but assessing damage when miliseconds are important can be overwhelming and soon you find yourself engulfed in flames or an unrecoverable g-loc, so it is fair to assume that under certain extreme conditions you would get prioritized verbal warning so you don't hesitate. With the current implementation she is not yelling eject whenever you get hit/something minor is wrong there are actually some interesting triggers I sadly can't figure out without looking into the code, but when it happens it is prioritized and after she says it usual system failure warnings continue. From my observation if the warning is heard, 100% of the time jet was unrecoverable, but in many cases where it wasn't heard jet also wasn't flyable but usually there was no immediate danger to life.

Guess my question was more of if some implementation of eject warning exists under certain conditions in real American/Russian made fighter jets.

Edited by XPACT
Very good english :P

If I've read it correctly the actual Su-27S has an actual Ekran system. Not sure if it features an ejection advisory warning but the system is there so it may do. The DCS Su-27S doesn't feature the Ekran system so won't give audio advisory suggestions.

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

If I've read it correctly the actual Su-27S has an actual Ekran system. Not sure if it features an ejection advisory warning but the system is there so it may do. The DCS Su-27S doesn't feature the Ekran system so won't give audio advisory suggestions.

Su-27S? I thought the DCS Su-27 is an A variant:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looking forward to it, Belsimtek!:thumbup:

No such thing as A variant, S is first production series. There is also the Su-27P made for PVO without any air to ground weapons wiring or function. There is also Su-27SK, which is the export version of Su-27S. These are all the “Flanker-B” family

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Hello,

just a question regarding verbal warnings. From my findings with radio assist set to off Nadia will never tell you to eject when critical damage is sustained (multiple important systems out, wings off etc) is this expected behaviour? Is eject warning realistic at all?

In reading the real-world manual the section on the Ekran and corresponding Almaz-UP (voice warning) systems seems to indicate that the two warn you of "difficulties" with the aircraft (failures, metal filings in the oil, etc). The voice warnings are there to draw your attention to the Ekran display. I didn't notice any indication that the system is designed to advise you to eject, etc.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.