C-101 Quick Guide for weapons employment and other useful files

Vibora

I've prepared a very simple Quick Guide for weapons use.

This, together with the Flight Manual included in the Doc folder, should be enough to be able to use any of the weapons implemented in the C-101CC module.

Nevertheless, we'll probably make some videos, apart from training missions.

You may download it here.

====

Added also a pdf with TACAN-DME channels paired frequencies.

====

Added a pdf with depression angle tables for Mk-82 bombs.

C-101CC AvioDev TACAN-DME channels and paired frequencies.pdf

Depression angle tables for Mk-82 bombs.pdf

Edited by Vibora
  • Thanks 1

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Neat addition while we wait for the CC seftion of the manual

There is one already.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Neat addition while we wait for the CC seftion of the manual

The C-101CC and Smoke System Annexes are already included. This is just a quick reference to avoid reading through the whole manual, plus it explains some parts that are not up to date in the current old version of the manual (I made the manual one year before the weapons systems were completed).

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Sea Eagle

Sea Eagle anti-ship missile

Select Advanced (Waypoint Actions) in Route tab and choose Perform task-Attack Unit in the corresponding drop down lists. Select the unit to attack.

Can we shot and hit a target boat without encoding a special way point to the editor for this missile ??

Real War, Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCs1uki5QsyuHUdvtmWJTOg?view_as=subscriber

Real War, Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/UGa3KMe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sea Eagle anti-ship missile

Can we shot and hit a target boat without encoding a special way point to the editor for this missile ??

My work around so far at a random ship in mission is if you aim directly at a ship within 9 miles or less the missile will impact the ship. They won't lock on to the ship, so you must aim directly at ship.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...

Just purchased the C-101, after years of putting it off because of its rocky development... I have to say it's probably one of my favorite aircraft in the sim! I'm so glad it turned out the way it did, and I want to extend my heartfelt congratulations to the Aviodev team, from one Spaniard (far away from Spain) to another.

Now the point of my post: would it be possible to provide depression tables to employ the more "exotic" C-101CC weapons? I'm referring to the BIN-200, Belouga, BL750, BR500 and 250 bombs... They look like interesting weapons but the lack of documentation on them makes it hard to use them effectively. Any plans to include that data in a future release of the manual?

Thanks again!

• Like 1

F-5 | Mirage | Huey | Mig-21 | Ka-50 | F/A-18C | F-14A/B

• 1 year later...

I've followed the guide and I can't get weapons to release.

- The trigger appears to work (the gun sight reacts to pulling the trigger).

- The weapons show as armed (master arm switch on, hard-point selected, avionics set to 'roc' for rockets or a bomb setting for bombs)...

- No error light on the upper-right hand panel (and showing 'r' or 'b')...

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I can't fire rockets or guns (or release bombs).

• Like 1

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Did you lift the release safety cover of the release button, on the Stick?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks a lot. One more thing I noticed was that the gun sight selector / gun arm switch starts off in the armed position even with the safety cover on. It should always be off when the cover is down, correct?

Welcome. And thank you for your report :). Fixed.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...