Please update me on the status of the huey please.

BlacleyCole

I haven’t loaded up dcs in around a year or two except to load it on my pc when I upgraded the hd system and I ran in to problems with the new vr headset and that was months ago. The ac that pulled me in to the dcs world was the huey. I flew it almost exclusively for a year or so until I took I’ll.

Now have they got the multiplayer working in the huey Ie two player in the same ac. Which would be great for training imo.

Also any thing that might be new to me?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

It is the same as one year ago. (maybe some new bugs)

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Well, a very early version of the multicrew function sneaked in in one of the former OB updates. This was not supposed to happen so with the next update it was gone again. It was a very crude version but we sure had some fun with it while it lasted (less than a week?).

It is still a WIP so nobody knows when to finally expect it. We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

I haven’t loaded up dcs in around a year or two except to load it on my pc when I upgraded the hd system and I ran in to problems with the new vr headset and that was months ago. The ac that pulled me in to the dcs world was the huey. I flew it almost exclusively for a year or so until I took I’ll.

Now have they got the multiplayer working in the huey Ie two player in the same ac. Which would be great for training imo.

Also any thing that might be new to me?

Unfortunately, ED leaves us in complete darkness about it which is a bummer considering it was scheduled to be available in May. Noone cares about to tell us what going on with it.

The only information I got was told me on Diskord by BIGNEWY, he told me that there´re still sync issues. But I think that they don't focus on it at the moment at all, maybe because they need resources on other things like current Bug fixing and preparing DCS for upcoming new modules...my guess...but as said, we don't hear anything.

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

• ED Team
Unfortunately, ED leaves us in complete darkness about it which is a bummer considering it was scheduled to be available in May. Noone cares about to tell us what going on with it.

The only information I got was told me on Diskord by BIGNEWY, he told me that there´re still sync issues. But I think that they don't focus on it at the moment at all, maybe because they need resources on other things like current Bug fixing and preparing DCS for upcoming new modules...my guess...but as said, we don't hear anything.

I mentioned the dev was working on multicrew currently and synchronisation tasks. When the dev is happy I am sure we will share more news about it.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

we have got better cockpit lighting with the new bloom effects.

cockpit instrument lighting looks pretty good.

night flying is the best its been since DCS 2.0 came out.

early evening with the instrument lights on is beautiful.

even on my old CV1

and spotlights actually work a lot better.

so one thing that has changed in the last year for the positive.

My Rig: AM5 7950X, 32GB DDR5 6000, M2 SSD, EVGA 1080 Superclocked, Warthog Throttle and Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Oculus Rift.

Miniguns no longer kill tanks and heavy APC's (good but makes it less effective on generic PVE servers).

Also miniguns "basically" can't kill an AI helicopter and some other units for some reason....

New bullet impact effects looks really good on buildings aircraft. Still to much splash on dirt for my taste.

Huey. Intel X5660 4,2ghz, 24gb ddr3, gtx 1060 6gb

AJS37. Cyborg evo

Yak 52. Opentrack ir

KA-50

P-47

The brightness of the fuselage is excessive in combat units. The brightness is the same as in the civil versions, but I have read that this is already being addressed. Combat units must have matte and weathered paint, just like in real life. It is necessary to resort to internal file modifications to correct it.

As they say, the effect of projectile impacts is very realistic with metal splash.