Belsimtek F-86 Saber

Mike Busutil

I vote for an american rotorcraft, AH-1. :) Then Mi-24. After that a sea helicopter, for example UH-1N then Ka-32, then AH-1W, then ... Must stop! Must stop!

I'll be glad with the AH-1S or W, both would be great. Mi-24 also great. F-86... it's not really my type.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

I hope Belsimtek keeps releasing quality helicopters. There are many guys working on planes, Belsimtek already has experience with choppers that they will profit from in the future. I am so gratefull for them for releasing my two dream helicopters for DCS. Even for FSX/ Xplane there aren't any decent Mi-8 releases, and even though FSX has two commercial Huey's none of them comes even close to what Belsimtek did. AND THEY WERE EXPENSIVE ADDONS FOR FSX!

Totally agree with what you wrote Sir.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

F-86 Sabre....hmmm..along with Mig 21 and BAE Hawk..when is someone posting something about a DCS-Level 4th Generation Fighter Aircraft...THAT IS REALLY MISSING:music_whistling: jaja..DCS F-18C..neverending Story

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

F-86 Sabre....hmmm..along with Mig 21 and BAE Hawk..when is someone posting something about a DCS-Level 4th Generation Fighter Aircraft...THAT IS REALLY MISSING:music_whistling: jaja..DCS F-18C..neverending Story

And what does Belsimtek have to do with ED's development of the F-18C?

I think a lot of people are missing the point of "DCS WORLD"

It's not called DCS Advanced fighter jet's.

Matt already stated DCS will be home to many different aircraft. If you don't like one of them then don't buy it...

Unless ED is calling you personally and asking for your approval of the next aircraft, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with it. Just enjoy the fact that there are many options of aircraft available.

Also by making many different aircraft available, ED can welcome many more customers rather than just one type of customer. (More money in the bank)

Edited by Mike Busutil
  • Like 1

Unless ED is calling you personally and asking for your approval of the next aircraft, it doesn't matter if you don't agree with it. Just enjoy the fact that there are many options of aircraft available.

This.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

***Confession*** Didn't read the whole thread,Has a F-86 Sabre been Confirmed by BelSimtek??

The very first post in this thread(!) had a link to a quote by PilotMi8.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1752655&postcount=12

I do agree about the BVR, not my thing.

I'd love to see a variety of 1950s & 1960s airframes developed for us to pull levers on.

Hail the analogy down with the digital!

Agreed with one of these which we were still flying in 2001 : )

A-4K-Nowra-3-GA.jpg

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

I'll take steam gauges any day. :)

Good for Saber pilots. That model is closer to 15bias so Mig will not have as much advantage in a climb and ceiling.

I wonder about special nuances of this aircraft. Biography that I'm reading states that Saber had auto speed breaks that would extent right before reaching mach. Are there any other unique things to Saber?

I think a lot of people are missing the point of "DCS WORLD"

It's not called DCS Advanced fighter jet's.

Matt already stated DCS will be home to many different aircraft. If you don't like one of them then don't buy it...

Also by making many different aircraft available, ED can welcome many more customers rather than just one type of customer. (More money in the bank)

This is true in theory, but not in practice. Since the selling point of DCS is offering an integrated combat environment, the main development goal should be to expand on that integration (IE modules that have synergy with each other, think A10C and F15C) to create a more valuable product in the end.

Products like the Mustang, while being fantastic modules on their own, simply don't integrate well with the rest of the game, and in the end don't add enough value to the whole package.

Even if you manage to attract a customer solely interested in WWII dogfighting, he'll end up with a very limited game, which dilutes the value of the brand.

Belsimtek should stick to helicopters only. They are doing a cracking job with the two helo modules already available.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate