Condition "anything from blue coallition inside zone"

Darcaem

I'm playing with a mission that creates random groups with MOOSE and I would like to simulate the red coalition scrambling some fighters when an EWR detects any blue aircraft nearby.

I have found the units_in_zone function from MIST (https://wiki.hoggitworld.com/view/MIST_units_in_zones), but it seems I need to privide a table with the units I want to be detected inside the zone. The thing is I am spawning my units randomly. I guess I could maintain a table with the names and add each unit created to that table and then updating the mist function.

But I hope I am missing something and there is an easier way to do it :) I'm using a EWR 55G6, is there any way to trigger an action when the EWR detects a boggie? Perhaps with the EWR framework? (which I have not investigated yet)

With Mist - detect any Blue Plane in a zone - is this what you are looking for?

mist.flagFunc.units_in_zones{ 
units = {'[blue][plane]'}, 
zones = {'01 Sukhumi Zone'}, 
flag = 90156, 
toggle = true,	
}

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.