Best place to find simple, quick 1v1 pick up games

Kula66

All,

Where is the best place to find quick simple 1v1 or similar BVR or BFM pick up games? Is there a forum or Discord group?

I'm not after 2hr missions with multiple AARs and mission briefings or the anarchy of 5v5 BFM with blue-on-blues and midairs, I have neither the time or available brain power, just a quick find opponent, hop in, fly a few rounds and enjoy in the 1hr I have available?

I appreciate that we're all after something different from this fantastic sim, some want air quake, others to have ranks, RL SOPs and long mission, I'm not knocking what others enjoy.

Thanks

Edited by Kula66

Hi,

suggest you give the „Just dogfight“ servers (there are 2, one is open beta,one stable, check the server info ) a try . They each have 2 1v1 sections as well as a guns only area and are generally oriented towards quick action ,with easy jump-back in once you‘re shot down.

Very fun.

Regards,

Snappy

Thanks Snappy ... yes, I've flown on those for a while. Excellent servers, but the guns only area can get chaotic at times. I know there are 1v1 areas too (got destroyed by Angry-Farmer on there yesterday). The TAW servers have 1v1 areas, but seem rarely to have players. Are these the only ones?

Hi,

yea agree on the sometimes chaotic guns only area.Right now I‘m not aware of many other public servers with somewhat reliably populated 1v1 zones.

Doesn‘t mean there aren‘t any , I don‘t get around to playing MP often, so I don‘t check out many servers.

If you find another good one let me know ;-)

Regards,

Snappy