F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

click on image to enlarge

170614-F-MQ799-784.JPG

RF-A 17-2

An F-16 Fighting Falcon assigned to the 18th Aggressor Squadron, refuels from a KC-135 Stratotanker assigned to the 168th Air Refueling Wing, during Red Flag-Alaska 17-2 June 14, 2017, at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska. Red Flag-Alaska provides an optimal training environment in the Indo-Asia Pacific Region and focuses on improving ground, space, and cyberspace combat readiness and interoperability for U.S. and international forces. (U.S. Air Force photo/Staff Sgt. Paul Labbe)

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

mcA8kB7zC6g

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

F-16 can't do 9 g with that load out, but it looks cool

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

F-16C of the 18th Aggressor Squadron sporting a new J-31-like black paint scheme.

http://www.eielson.af.mil/News/Photos.aspx?igphoto=2001785639

Airframe 86-0295

170731-F-YK359-1135.JPG

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Since from age of 8 till my 26 I lived in my small town in Portugal called Leiria and we have there a famous Air Base Monte Real BA5 that operates F-16MLU/D/A And I know few Pilots and I have bean many times in Cockpit of F16 Is my baby is the plane that I know back and forward is just best plane ever build the most operated plane in the world!

Now this is our famous Tiger Meet F16 MLU from Jaguars 301 sqd. And some others like Falcons Squadron.

a1ceeb3cf07dd98756965b750b1e42cd.jpg

FAP_15106%2B(2).JPG

15133_001.jpg?m=1371937851

Here is the General Dynamics F-16A-15BB-CF Fighting Falcon, 15112, BA 5 / Esq 201

PorAF-F16A-15112-a065.jpg

A_113986_BA5.jpg

FAP-008-2008-F-16B-FAP-15118.jpg

F-16-portugues-foto-FAP.jpg0.jpg

port-f-16-02-sml_1207.JPG

1581535.jpg?v=v4

So For me is more than big YES!!! We need a F16 is part of my country is part of history of FAP Portuguese AirForce! :pilotfly:

Thank you all best regards.

• Like 1

GIVE US!

Obvious F-16 C/D/A and B (MLU ver.)

The Tornado F3/ GR4

The EuroFighter Typhoon

Intel Core I7 6850K 6/12 core OC@4.3Ghz /Gigabyte X99 Wifi/ Corsair DDR4 3400Mhz 32Gb VENGENCE LED/ PSU Corsair RM 850 Fully Modular 80+Gold/ MSI GamingX GTX1080OC/ SSD M.2 500GB Samsung Evo970 and 1TB FireCuda SSHD HYBRID/ 24'5inch AOC75Hz Gsync Monitor 1ms/ Win10Pro 64Bit/ Cooling 4 LED 120mm Fans, CPU Cooling Corsair H80i V2. Flight equip. HOTAS COUGAR F-16 modded.:joystick:

SzYEeAo1hCw

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

n3BydbNmq1E

qJVRtjsFjMw

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I think I posted this before...oh well

161202-F-IF848-0103.JPG

First to fight: Panton’s celebrate 100th anniversary

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon from the 8th Fighter Wing, 35th Fighter Squadron, take-off during at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea. We train to employ airpower to deter aggression, preserve the Armistice and defend the Republic of Korea. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Colville McFee/Released)

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

170721-F-JQ132-1112.JPG

Falcon prepares to land

An F-16CM Fighting Falcon assigned to the 20th Fighter Wing lowers its landing gears in preparation for landing at Shaw Air Force Base, S.C., July 21, 2017. The F-16 is a highly maneuverable multi-role fighter aircraft in air-to-air combat and air-to-surface attack during combat operations. (U.S. Air Force photo by Airman 1st Class Sean Sweeney)

170714-F-WV456-176.JPG

U.S. Airmen inspire next generation at home, abroad

A U.S. Air Force F-16CM Fighting Falcon soars over the F-AIR COLOMBIA 2017 air show in Rionegro, Colombia, July 14, 2017. The U.S. Air Force supported the nation’s bi-annual air show by providing six aircraft to be used for static displays and aerial demonstrations. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Zade Vadnais)

ieNsmQ1p9kk

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

You got a ultra wide monitor? I got a wallpaper for you

click on image to see full size

170712-F-FK724-1357.JPG

Weasels protect Japan skies

U.S. Air Force Capt. David Neville, a 13th Fighter Squadron F-16 Fighting Falcon pilot, banks right during a flight across Northern Japan, June 12, 2017. Neville and other 13th and 14th Fighter Squadron pilots joined Kadena Air Base, Japan, F-15C Eagle pilots to conduct air-to-air coverage and suppression of enemy air defense procedures during an aviation relocation training. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Deana Heitzman

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• Like 1

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

[FBV]10155641898049246[/FBV]

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

1273316775_LeadingedgeFlapfailF-16.jpg.4fac259b28274c6d966430d7decb0f64.jpg

In Lt. Col. Pat "Gums" McAdoo's words:

"I was the first Viper pilot to successfully land the thing with a failed leading edge flap. Was early spring/late winter 1982. Maybe 20 March, tail number 044, as that log entry shows 0.3 hours and a precision approach. Weather was not ll that keen. Have the HUD video in VHS format."

"Maintenance troops had failed to insert a 'keeper' bolt that is supposed to keep the flap drive tubes from slipping apart. It's like a cotter key on a bolt. The flap drive motor has a spline gear on it and the drive tube has gear teeth that match up. So the drive tube gradually slipped out from the motor spline gear. When I rotated, the drive tube slid all the way out and the leading edge flap went up until the wing upper surface stopped it. Maybe 50-60 degrees. Another troop had his fail a few months later and the flap went to 90 degrees because he was going a lot faster when the drive tube failed. So I was at 160 knots and holding full left stick. Post-flight data revealed that I had about one pound of control authority for banking left. So I was holding 15-16 pounds of left stick the whole time. "

"I stayed at 170-180 knots, as I could still maintain control and wasn't gonna play Chuck Yeager more than I had to. Nevertheless, I was the first troop to fly the thing in that configuration, so everything was new territory. Bunted over to get opposite flap 2 degrees up and locked the flaps( LEF's go up when bunting over, or when weight is on wheels). I now had both LEF's up, and it seemed to help with the roll authority. Additionally, that other flap wasn't gonna be moving all over the place, and this kept things a little more predictable. "

"Came around on the ILS and landed in one helluva crab. The drag was so great that I almost landed short when I pulled off the power. As I was coming in a lot hotter than normal, I thought I would land long. heh heh, sucker dropped like a rock and I was able to make a mid-field turn off."

Exact date of this mishap is not known, but did happen in 1982.

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,