Need 'Hunters over the Yalu Campaign' on Steam

flameoutme

UPDATE: 7/21/2020. Hunters over the Yalu Campaign now in Steam. Attack!!!!

I love the F-86 - and would doubly love to buy the "Hunters over the Yalu Campaign" campaign - but it's not on Steam. ED, pretty please!

Edited by flameoutme

Then depression set in.

I was all excited when I saw ED in their advertisement say 'Hunters over the Yalu Campaign' was part of the summer sale... I thought that meant it would be listed in steam. Sale or not. But alas, no.

Let us F-86'ers send thoughts to ED to get the campaign listed on Steam. I am sure Reflected! would be happy with that as well.

Is there a different forum I should be posting this wish in?

• ED Team

Hi

Hunters over the Yalu Campaign will be on steam soon, we had some issues with art work that needed to be resolved. As soon as the new art work is approved by steam the campaign will be for sale.

thank you for your patience.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

Hunters over the Yalu Campaign will be on steam soon, we had some issues with art work that needed to be resolved. As soon as the new art work is approved by steam the campaign will be for sale.

thank you for your patience.

Hey thanks! yeah!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...