Flares possible ?

Morpheus

It has flares, center panel forward of the stick, left side. Buttons are color coded to match the flare color, arm switch below. If you want multiple flares select unlimited weapons and pop to your hearts content.

It has flares, center panel forward of the stick, left side. Buttons are color coded to match the flare color, arm switch below. If you want multiple flares select unlimited weapons and pop to your hearts content.

Already found this :smilewink:but in .lua you haves lines, and in ME, payload page you have options chaffs and flares but no possible to set them. That's why I ask me the question ;)

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

L-39C/ZA has no IR countermeasures, only signal flares like already mentioned. Breitling uses a modified airframe with dispensers on each side with 6 flares in total, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you, we will continue to use signal flares, so only question I ask myself: why put lines in L-39C.lua and option (not avalaible) in Mission Editor? Mystery and no problem, that's was just to make same as real Breitling Jet team :smilewink:

FOX-2 2021_ED_1.PNG

The lines in the lua are to define the position of the signal flare dispenser. ME will always display the controls, just disabled on some aircraft (CMDS_Edit = false), no mystery there.

I can imagine it might be possible to mod it somehow though, 3 left and 3 right just like Breitling, but that's beyond my knowledge.

Edited by GeorgeLKMT

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah .. i want Hellfire's for Huey :megalol:

i7 6700k / Gtx 1070 / 32GB DDR4 / SSD / Warthog / 2 MFD / Saitek Rudders / RiftCV1 / Rift S...

A10C / F5 / F14 / F16 / F18 / M2000 / HARRIER / FC3 / HUEY / GAZELLE / MI-8 / MI-24 / KA-50 / KIOWA / CB ARMS / SUPER CARRIER / PERSIAN GULF / NEVADA