U.F.O.

Xilon_x

You know, some people will never accept truth if it is disturbing and not directly touching their daily lives, it is SOOO much easier to stay blind.

On the other hand, drawing the final conclusion under what is obvious does take some balls as you will sooner or later be confronted with the above mentioned minds.

Let it drip for another decade, let them swallow it slowly so they can arrange, whatever that means, whatever it takes them to open their eyes and believe their own conclusions finally.

Totally agree

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The New York Post is also doing a series (on YouTube) this episode is about the rendlesham forest incident.. one of my favorites :)

Meshify C w Noctua Fans, MSI Carbon Z790, 13900KS, 64gb 7200 Gskill, MSI 4090, MSI 240, Sam 1tb m2, Sam 512 m2, Seasonic 1000w, MSFF2 Stick + X56 Throttle, HP Reverb G2, Sony 83in A90J OLED

What we are witnessing in this thread is precisely what has plagued this subject from the beginning. An attempt at serious discussion on a serious subject only for nonsense to be constantly introduced. It's sad because somebody new to the subject will see this and immediately be turned off. It's actually an incredibly effective method if your goal was to suppress information.

It will be interesting to see peoples reaction when they do find out the truth, funny thing is the answer is right there....right there lol. If you are referring to anything that I have said then you shall find out that it is 100% lol.

This video is part of a series.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

If you are referring to anything that I have said then you shall find out that it is 100% lol.

Definitely 100% something.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That F15 video seems a little suspicious. There's a part where the Eagle driver flies right towards the orb. I don't know how many pilots would do that.

That second one seems off too. Where's the wingman? I guess he could be higher up but something seems a bit off.

Edited by hansangb

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Xilon... I'll give you hint, buddy. When the title of the video says ''CGI'' it is 100% a fake video. CGI means ''computer generated imagery''.......

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Xilon... I'll give you hint, buddy. When the title of the video says ''CGI'' it is 100% a fake video. CGI means ''computer generated imagery''.......

ok

ok ok you're right the second also seems to me a fake but the first video I posted seems truthful indeed it looks at the reflection of the pilot's helmet.

do you think this video you post is a computer generated image?

American SPACE X is a casual incident or ufo?

Edited by Xilon_x

surely there is an alien base near us or right on earth.

The antardide and my hypothesis where there is the interaction between humans and aliens, another hypothesis of mine is that of underwater bases near California or Florida even in Italy near Sicily under the Tyrrhenian Sea.

You could also hypothesize alien bases hidden on the moon or on jupiter.

My personal hypothesis closer to reality is that there is some alien base shared with humans within some asteroid belt and that in our solar system there is also an entry for the aliens 2 or 3 wormholes maybe. one near jupiter, one near the sun or one behind the moon in the dark part that we humans do not see.

I'm sure the vast majority of the UFO videos are fake. The one I do like is from the ISS where there is a flash of light, a projectile shooting across the camera and making a 90 deg change.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

I'm sure the vast majority of the UFO videos are fake. The one I do like is from the ISS where there is a flash of light, a projectile shooting across the camera and making a 90 deg change.

are you talking about this video?

are you talking about this video?

[]

No he's talking about this video. STS-48

NASA said it was just ice particles being manipulated by the thrusters. I agree with that.

Sometimes the video Is shown zoomed in. Whenever it's shown like that it's out of context because you can't see that there are actually other particles being affected at the same time. When it is showed zoomed in it sure is compelling because it looks like one object abruptly changing direction and then a projectile crosses its previous location!

You definitely have to be careful when researching this subject.

Immage from space I.S.S. look is false? no impossible for me is real immage.

The cigar shaped Spaceship is from Heaven and is called Mellissa347, this Spaceship assisted Apollo 13 when it was spinning out of control after it hit debris between Earth and the Moon. The debris is suspected to be from the Tungaska comet.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

look the stranger matter in the sky that is a possibile worm hole.

Wormholes do not look like that, a wormhole looks like a black sphere unless its exit point is at a location where there is light. An example is a black hole is a wormhole to a stars fuel dimension, there is no light there that is why it is black. A sun spot is a view into the suns wormhole where it receives fuel, again there is no light inside the fuel dimension so that is why it appears black.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Where is the real WARM HOLE in the solar sistem? near to the son? near to jupter? is here i suspect is here.

if alien enter in the solar sistem where is the enter point?

Edited by Xilon_x

You expect people to take you seriously when you think a wormhole and other dimensions are necessary for a star?

from what I know in physics we talk about the theory M that the mother of all theories unifies the 5 possible string theories in a single theory. Our universe has 11 dimensions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

Edited by Xilon_x

I've read about string theories before, to say definitively anything about it is a stretch as it's all unproven, and some of it has been discarded. Regardless, the functioning of a star does not require multiple dimensions.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

The ufo subject deserves good science, unfortunately the waters are muddied by lots of nonsense. A little bad data goes a long way, like climate change and tobacco smoke.

There have been serious investigations into it, but i think admitting there's something going on that we have no control over, means we wont hear about it.

As someone said above - It is a shame that while statistically, we're probably not the only form of intelligent life by an astronomically large number, and given the age of the universe some of that horde will be technologically very advanced & there's the small chance that we've been noticed &/or visited, and that there are occurrences that really warrant serious investigation (This was part of a swarm of sightings at the time, and I remember watching the Skyhawks that were scrambled by Wellington air traffic control to investigate objects we were let out of school to watch, fly overhead only to have the objects just fly away at a rate they had no chance to follow https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12168568), people head off on quasi-religious flights of fancy whenever the subject comes up that make serious discussion very difficult.

Cheers.

people head off on quasi-religious flights of fancy whenever the subject comes up that make serious discussion very difficult.

Yes its a bit frustrating, I must admit we have come a long way at least with acceptance and or tolerance of the idea thankfully!

Around 1600 Giordano Bruno an Italian philosopher first proposed that stars were like distant Suns and that extraterrestrial life as was probable.. to deal with this the Catholic Church thought it be best to burn him at the stake!

No he's talking about this video. STS-48

Yeah, I think that's the one.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

Wormholes do not look like that, a wormhole looks like a black sphere unless its exit point is at a location where there is light. An example is a black hole is a wormhole to a stars fuel dimension, there is no light there that is why it is black. A sun spot is a view into the suns wormhole where it receives fuel, again there is no light inside the fuel dimension so that is why it appears black.

Wormhole is just a theory. But I think lot of people mistake lenticular clouds as UFOs.

Also, until recently, people thought that rogue waves that topple ship were stories made up by sailors. Turns out it's true.

Giant Squids were recently captured on video for the first time in the last few years.

And Toronto won the NBA Championships. So you never really know what's out there. :D

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---