paulrkiii checklist/guides

I'd be willing to venture that I'm the oldest member here at 71. I've been flying simulators since Microsoft (and the old disk operating system (DOS)) had stick figure fighters in a cube world. At the same time, and over the years, I've visited a lot of sim sites and read a lot of forums, few of which I ever bothered to revisit. But I continue to be impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, and dedication to the hobby I see on this site every day.

I know writing code to produce a simulator like the A10C is far from easy. And producing the reams of documentation necessary to fully enjoy the simulator isn't an easy matter either. It takes a cohesive team of selflessly dedicated individuals.

I've worked with a lot of organizations in my lifetime and I always found the groups that openly shared knowledge and information without restrictions were usually far superior to those that didn't. And added to all that is their unusual patience in dealing with the questions, comments, reports, and suggestions from users all over the globe.

I like gauges, dials, switches and most anything that flies on a computer, especially when it's also capable of blowing up things, and most especially when it comes really close to the real thing. I haven't been disappointed and I too thank paulrkiii and the rest of the ED team.

• Like 1

I'd be willing to venture that I'm the oldest member here at 71.

And I thought I was old at 60. ;)

Welcome, this is an extraodinary site. Lots of people willing to help make DCS World and all its modules the best Sim available and help others to get the most out of it and their systems.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

We do indeed, Noodle (BlueridgeDX) is the man working on the approach and departure plates.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

And I thought I was old at 60. ;)

Welcome, this is an extraodinary site. Lots of people willing to help make DCS World and all its modules the best Sim available and help others to get the most out of it and their systems.

I'd give my Thrustmaster HOTAS, track IR, and Saitek pedals to be 60 again. LOL

• 5 months later...
The 476th vFG is proud to share with the DCS sim community the below items. We believe it is best to share with the community and not hord information for private use. We add documents often so stop by anytime to see what's the latest and greatest. I will do my best to keep this thread up to date with our latest items

Snoopy (paulrkiii)

Commander, 476th vFighter Group

For 476th vFG Command Staff

476Sig.png

CLICK HERE for the 476th vFG Downloads Section

Hi Paul

I'm asking for permission to use some of the check-lists in this WIP mod to use them as default pre-sets the user can choose from before entering the mission:

Kneebord Export for all DCS modules - I need your suggestions

Screen_130211_114642_zpsf29aa7b6.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hi Paul

I'm asking for permission to use some of the check-lists in this WIP mod to use them as default pre-sets the user can choose from before entering the mission:

Kneebord Export for all DCS modules - I need your suggestions

Screen_130211_114642_zpsf29aa7b6.jpg

Sorry I missed this, yes feel free to use it :D.

You're an inspiration...I hope to be doing this when I'm 71. Actually looking forward to retirement so I can spend more time doing flight sims.

Paco

Fantastic

As someone who creates a lot of documentation, I can really appreciate the time and effort expended to do this. I also could not be more in agreement with you regarding your "share the wealth" philosophy.

As a complete "noob", I can't thank you enough.

Hopefully the day will come when I know enough to be a net provider to the community.

All the best!

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5GHz | Gigabyte GTX660 2GB GDDR5 | ASUS P8Z77-VLX | Kingston HyperX 16GB 1600 KHz | WD 2TB WD20EARX |

Kingston SSDNow 2.5" 120GB SATA III | LG SATA DVD±RW 22x DUAL | Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard / M65 Laser Mouse | 40” Samsung LED.

You're an inspiration...I hope to be doing this when I'm 71. Actually looking forward to retirement so I can spend more time doing flight sims.

LOL. I'm glad I'm inspiring some one. However, I stay so busy that I can only fly the sim once in a while, so I spend a lot of time when I am on the sim trying to remember what the switchology is for all the weappons. Maybe I should go back to the 172 on MSFX.